Adidas NMD thread

pimp.gif
to all those who copped

I received my credit card charge from adc. Hope it's not gonna be cancelled.
Did you receive an email confirmation? If you didn't , just log back in your account (adc) and check orders. If your order is there, you're good to go. Good luck man

Wanted the white camos but settled with the olives once I got to the register and found out the whites and city socks were sold out. And I was number 28 on the line!

I feel legitimately bad for the 100+people behind me who aren't gonna get what they wanted. At the very least they also stocked up on mesh pairs that people can use as a consolation prize.

View media item 2039693

honestly if there was an image of a running stripper id have probably gave her a paypal head and made a sad jordan chasing after her with money instead of the looper thing cause thats legit all that happened today.

Wanted the white camos but settled with the olives once I got to the register and found out the whites and city socks were sold out. And I was number 28 on the line!

I feel legitimately bad for the 100+people behind me who aren't gonna get what they wanted. At the very least they also stocked up on mesh pairs that people can use as a consolation prize.
Olives actually look really nice right there.  I passed because they appeared more brown than green in photos.

Last edited:
welp, you guys have fun getting the salt out the rest of the day, i'll catch up on this thread tomorrow :smokin

I am going to try and find a monochrome PK for sale on GOAT. That would be better than anything released today. Resale price though....nearly $100.00+.

Back
Top Bottom