Adidas NMD thread

so what is the percentage of people who wear socks with these? 60/40?
No show socks. EVERY TIME. Especially with sock darts. 100/100 for me. 
Whites are dope but I'm actually trying to get rid of them. I don't see the hype on NMDs TBH.
I just listed my R1 Blacks on eBay just last night. i mean besides it being a little too "basic", it fit a little too snug for comfort. Ain't picking much steam thus far. 

Good luck. 

Last edited:
can anybody please help me and shed some light to where I could cop the og whites in the Toronto area? Any info will be appreciated thanks.

No show socks. EVERY TIME. Especially with sock darts. 100/100 for me. 

I just listed my R1 Blacks on eBay just last night. i mean besides it being a little too "basic", it fit a little too snug for comfort. Ain't picking much steam thus far. 
Good luck. 
I hear you man.

can anybody please help me and shed some light to where I could cop the og whites in the Toronto area? Any info will be appreciated thanks.
OG Whites will release every where except, in the the US on May 28th. Should be on Adidas.com , not sure if any retailers in CA will be getting them.

Hey NT Family,

Been rocking the hell out of my all white PK's.  Loving them so far.  Have tried to clean them multiple ways including Jason markk, dish soap, etc but it seems to more spread the dirt around than clean it off.  Has anyone washed theirs in a pillow case yet?  Was thinking of throwing them in the wash but dont want to do any major damage.

Thanks!

Can't believe there is actually that much hype for those ugly mesh camo pairs. Man this nmd hype is outta control right now. And I was able to get my size for the OG PKs on ADC like 5 hours after they were released (and there was basically a FSR left then). Oh well, the time changes.

Have a pair of Black Mesh size 13 that I am going to return to Eastbay. LEt me know if anyone wants them before i mail them back. 

I believe Adidas.ca will have them.  Exclucity online not sure about time, Livestock raffle, Little Burgundy is teasing they will have them.

Adidas original in-stores not until June 10th or 11th.

I believe Adidas.ca will have them.  Exclucity online not sure about time, Livestock raffle, Little Burgundy is teasing they will have them.

Adidas original in-stores not until June 10th or 11th.
Damn so adidas originals in store wont be until the 10th or 11th? I will be in toronto this weekend and was hoping I could camp out for a pair I guess that wont be the case anymore. 

Check the SNS homepage for entry info on the OG white and City Sock raffles: http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/
roll.gif

Due to exceptionally high demand we will be running a raffle for customers wishing to purchase the adidas NMD_R1 PK.

You guys remember the Highsnobiety Ultra Boost raffle right? There were over 20,000 online raffle entries for that drop and you know this time round will be no different.

The thirst is real and the competition to cop is tight.

To be in with a chance to purchase a pair please enter the raffle here.

Dawg ^^

roll.gif

Due to exceptionally high demand we will be running a raffle for customers wishing to purchase the adidas NMD_R1 PK.

You guys remember the Highsnobiety Ultra Boost raffle right? There were over 20,000 online raffle entries for that drop and you know this time round will be no different.

The thirst is real and the competition to cop is tight.

To be in with a chance to purchase a pair please enter the raffle here.

Dawg ^^
Hopefully some NT'ers will cop out of them ... 

Are there any online boutiques or overseas retailers with the white mesh nmds? I need them.

Thank you,

Last edited by a moderator:
has anyone been able to get through on end launches? i got through yesterday once through twitter and now im trying to get back so my girl can signup but pages wont even load no matter what browser i use.

has anyone been able to get through on end launches? i got through yesterday once through twitter and now im trying to get back so my girl can signup but pages wont even load no matter what browser i use.
got through on both today

Made it trough earlier this morning ... 

Back
Top Bottom