Adidas NMD thread

Hey guys, what's the smallest size for women's NMD?
Trying to find the São Paulo in women US5.5 if possible at all lol.

Cheers.

The OG city sock will always carry a premium, but I feel like prices will drop. I would be patient or bargain down.  In the meantime, there will probably be a lot of chances to buy other city sock colors in the future. I love the look of the City Socks, but I don't think they're worth $350.

Thanks for the input. Yeah, I felt that was a bit steep for them. I'm going to wait it out. You would say $280-$300 is about the right price for them?

Thanks for the input. Yeah, I felt that was a bit steep for them. I'm going to wait it out. You would say $280-$300 is about the right price for them?
At this point, yeah I'd say that's a good price for them. I just have this feeling that the City Socks will be like the Jordan Futures where everyone was paying big resell for the first two limited pairs and then all of sudden the market was flooded and people didn't really like the shoe as much as they thought and then prices went way down.  People didn't really like this shoe either at first, and then it gained hype/traction. I'm sure in the grand scheme of sneakers this year (Ultra Boosts, NMD R1 PK's, Bred 1's, SJ 11's), city socks could fall to the side. I may be wrong, but also the large number of improved fakes might sway people away from paying too much for such a minimalist shoe.

I wish there were more helpers and less crazy resellers. 
alien.gif

At this point, yeah I'd say that's a good price for them. I just have this feeling that the City Socks will be like the Jordan Futures where everyone was paying big resell for the first two limited pairs and then all of sudden the market was flooded and people didn't really like the shoe as much as they thought and then prices went way down.  People didn't really like this shoe either at first, and then it gained hype/traction. I'm sure in the grand scheme of sneakers this year (Ultra Boosts, NMD R1 PK's, Bred 1's, SJ 11's), city socks could fall to the side. I may be wrong, but also the large number of improved fakes might sway people away from paying too much for such a minimalist shoe.

I agree with your point, but i feel consignment stores like flight club (number 1 culprit) mess the game up. Because resellers take their kicks already marked up a few times and add the 20-40% profit these stores make on top of that. The white camos for 800 . . . TF. Now a few greedy resellers sees that are like im sure i can get the same. The second thing affecting the nmds is the super limited supply (like someone said earlier), if adidas doubled or tripled production on these they wouldnt resell so high.

Lol I feel a little bad for caliroots right now. Apparently they did release after all even though my monitor never caught it so I still think they got backdoored.

Every instagram post they make is being attacked with nmds comments.

I wonder how long the flame will go on and wonder if they will just do in-store only next time or actually cancel bot/backdoor orders.

Gotta love nice kicks with the troll post. "NMDs just stocked on our site" page never comes up LOL

edit: well look they even deleted the post 

Last edited:

Gotta love nice kicks with the troll post. "NMDs just stocked on our site" page never comes up LOL

edit: well look they even deleted the post 
I saw it like a min. after the tweet, hopped over and sure enough OOS. They prob deleted cause the comments for that tweet were very salty 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom