Adidas NMD thread

The camo PKs NMDs look great uncaged because there are no taped seams/lines/three stripes and the camo pattern is interesting enough. I've seen the olive and black camo pairs uncaged, thinking about it if I ever came upon a second pair I could **** with.

However, with the other PK/mesh/CK versions, I think the three stripes and taped seam that goes across the entire shoe throws it all off. Check out this video for a mesh NMD uncaged look. I don't think it looks clean at all and I don't think the stripes/seams are removable (not my video):

ah yeah i do remember seeing this now damn yeah maybe just on the white it doesnt look the best but yeah i agree the camo nmd have a nice enough pattern where it works meh 

The camo PKs NMDs look great uncaged because there are no taped seams/lines/three stripes and the camo pattern is interesting enough. I've seen the olive and black camo pairs uncaged, thinking about it if I ever came upon a second pair I could **** with.

However, with the other PK/mesh/CK versions, I think the three stripes and taped seam that goes across the entire shoe throws it all off. Check out this video for a mesh NMD uncaged look. I don't think it looks clean at all and I don't think the stripes/seams are removable (not my video):
Exactly and rep'd.

We all like what we like, but calling the CKs generic?  To me they are far more interesting than most of the PK and mesh pairs that are all one color, and honestly, kind of boring.  I would think that someone not liking them would be because they have too much going on, not because they're generic.  They're pretty distinctive looking.
agreed

just curious.... what is the most expensive NMD you have purchase? 

lol for me its the camo white......   

Lace less is pretty dope

just curious.... what is the most expensive NMD you have purchase? 

lol for me its the camo white......   

Most I paid for a pair was 250 for the glitch camo and I paid retail for nice kick and those are worth the most t

Anyone know Barneys NY had the PK camo r
Damn... missed... was it FSR?  I still need those mono blacks.  It's a GR and yet I still keep missing. 
mean.gif

Are the Paris NMDs dropping in mens sizes?
Not sure, but if they don't, just remember that you go 1 full size up when converting to W sizes.  (i.e., US 9M = US 10W)  I would suspect that Primeknit NMD sizing applies as well, so you'd want to go down .5 (after the fact) for a more snug fit.  

Last edited:
Not sure, but if they don't, just remember that you go 1 full size up when converting to W sizes.  (i.e., US 9M = US 10W)  I would suspect that Primeknit NMD sizing applies as well, so you'd want to go down .5 (after the fact) for a more snug fit.  

Hopefully they got a womens 13 :\

Last edited:

yea I'd prob go a size up on my men's PK sizing.  I wear an 8.5 in PK so I guess I can go for a 9.5 in WMN's

Back
Top Bottom