Adidas NMD thread

just noticed that the box label on the black pair shoes that the ankle banding is striped, but the actual shoe has solid black banding

actually the box label shoes an entirely different shoe

Guys sorry for posting yeezy content here, but I can't really stand the yeezy thread... Have you seen what extra butter posted on Instagram? Is this real? If so respect!
They are 100% correct. I bet 95% of people won't be able to cop these.

never thought I'd be running around for sneakers again :smh:

Fell in love with the UBs and boost in general months back and was ready to try NMDs....got my navy pair in today and was planning on grabbing the tans this weekend - came in here to see if i actually needed a legit check on the navys and saw that the tans were already moving

everything sold out but was able to grab a 13- a little big since I'm a 12-12.5 but unless I can secure a 12 asap these will have to do

I'm new to the nmd game but have read up and know there are fakes of the more exclusive ones...do i have to worry about the navy grs?

View media item 2060057
and are the tans releasing wide this Fri or Sat?

just noticed that the box label on the black pair shoes that the ankle banding is striped, but the actual shoe has solid black banding

actually the box label shoes an entirely different shoe
Wrong stock pic adidas put on the boxes.

never thought I'd be running around for sneakers again
mean.gif

Fell in love with the UBs and boost in general months back and was ready to try NMDs....got my navy pair in today and was planning on grabbing the tans this weekend - came in here to see if i actually needed a legit check on the navys and saw that the tans were already moving

everything sold out but was able to grab a 13- a little big since I'm a 12-12.5 but unless I can secure a 12 asap these will have to do

I'm new to the nmd game but have read up and know there are fakes of the more exclusive ones...do i have to worry about the navy grs?

and are the tans releasing wide this Fri or Sat?
No you don't they look really good. Nice cop 

Just called my local footaction i cant believe theyre sold out. The hype isnt too real for boost around here (i was able to get creams at FTL and FA relatively easily) and nobody posted about it in the local group so i dont know how anybody even knew.

I had no idea they were dropping today, im mad as hell

Just got back from my local Foot Action. They had all three colors, but nothing for small-footers. :smh:

Hopefully these release online soon.

Just got back from my local Foot Action. They had all three colors, but nothing for small-footers. :smh:

Hopefully these release online soon.
Sorry you couldn't get your size bro. Did you atleast cop a pair ? Which FA did you go to by the way?

Hmmm got lucky and found extra pair of Beige PK sz9.  I wonder.....

might do it

let them go. 

Anyone know the word on Chicago Footactions? I had to drive all the way to Cleveland this morning cause I left my passport at a hotel, on my way back now and hoping to make it before closing. Perfect day for them to release these hahahah.

Back
Top Bottom