Adidas NMD thread

Just copped the black Japan as well now. :smile:

What happened is I got stuck in checkout loop but I clicked back and it took me to checkout page somehow. 

im carting. but can not check out.

something weird.  i had a window open with 4 tabs on nmd queue but they werent loading. page was white. i reopened the page and chrome opened all tabs back and each tab was on the nmd  page already.

street sign captcha sucks.......
I had pick the images w/ tea.  Had 3 cups of tea and a teapot.  Felt like a trick question.  Starting wondering if there was tea in that teapot
mean.gif

Last edited:
How long do I have to cancel an order? Trying to get one for my girl but not sure what color way she'd want.

Damn and I thought I was going to wake up at 7 AM, cook, and then go back to sleep before I have to work at 10 AM.  Now it's already 8 AM and now I might as well drink a coffee and stay up.

Carted the black 20 mins ago and debated if i should get them or not. didn't really tried until now and checked out with ease a few minutes ago.

Well I'm throwing in the towel, been ******* around on this site for over an hour now. Not even waking up for the Yeezys tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom