Adidas NMD thread

This is the crappy part about limited shoes. No way to try them on so people just have to scramble for sizes or trust hearsay.

I went into the store on Friday and had a chance to try on my shoes even though I knew my size. I just wanted to look at myself in the mirror with them. I was polite and smiled. They were cool. Told them I appreciated it. There were people in line and they asked me if I liked my size and if not, they wanted them.

Just got $370 for my white city socks. Was hoping for more right after drop but they sort of sat for awhile so pretty happy to get that for them. 

Use that cash to get the PKs I actually want! 

geez man i hate being an 8.5 prices are always rape lol, hate striking out at retail
mean.gif
o well i got the zg knits as a consolation prize for this weekend lol
Godd catch anyway. 

So I actually seen these new NMD's in person (black, grey and blue) and these joints are canvas..that was an easy pass for me. I was thinking these were just like the mesh ones that released when they made their debut. Cant get jiggy with them

Wait, Tokyo mesh? You mean the black mesh? Or the Japan PKs? PKs are going around $300, but the mesh I haven't seen anything over $180ish 
He's right. The Tokyo mesh pairs have been going up in price. They've been selling around or above $300 on GOAT for sizes 10 & below

He's right. The Tokyo mesh pairs have been going up in price. They've been selling around or above $300 on GOAT for sizes 10 & below
I'm just confused cause I thought there were the Japan PKs and then just the normal mesh black ones. Is there something else? 

how do u clean your light color NMDs? to maintain the beauty? lol

specially those color white? 
Just like any shoe when it gets filthy, you can throw it in a pillow case and wash it in a normal washer, cold water, gentle. Air dry and you are good as new.

Damn that's crazy. These were sitting on nordstroms for about 6 hours when it first came out.

I haven't seen the mesh market since i got rid of my pairs. Last i saw tokyo's for maybe 190-210. That's crazy since it had to have been a month and a half ago.

Back
Top Bottom