Adidas NMD thread

Felt so good walking into my local footlocker and copping the navy blue pair and womens pink pair for my wife using coupons.

No stress and very happy

Felt so good walking into my local footlocker and copping the navy blue pair and womens pink pair for my wife using coupons.

No stress and very happy

What magical place do you live in? I would love to do the same maybe even 'gasp' try them on. I mean i haven't even been able to cop 1 pair to see if i even like them. :smh:

What magical place do you live in? I would love to do the same maybe even 'gasp' try them on. I mean i haven't even been able to cop 1 pair to see if i even like them.
mean.gif
Beautiful sunny... Los angeles CA bro lol...

I think they got a late shipment but they swore they had em since Friday (Release)

I wanted a 10 but they said they literally just sold it so i tried on the 10.5 and not too too bad so swiped it and upon checking out the manager says they had the pink pair too so i grabbed my wifes 6.5 used my coupons and left.

Passed on the black/grey pair because i have monochrome mesh already

Beautiful sunny... Los angeles CA bro lol...

I think they got a late shipment but they swore they had em since Friday (Release)

I wanted a 10 but they said they literally just sold it so i tried on the 10.5 and not too too bad so swiped it and upon checking out the manager says they had the pink pair too so i grabbed my wifes 6.5 used my coupons and left.

Passed on the black/grey pair because i have monochrome mesh already
when was this?

View media item 2069522Boyfriend's black mesh pair I got for him!

$109.00 total. Footlocker Sherman Oaks CA had FSR ALL 3 colors when I went this past Monday. Can use any discount. Mesh not PK!

AS OF TODAY: ONLY BLUE MESH INSTOCK (call for sizes)

Last edited:
This would be me if I had money and connections. No PK NMD and various other cw of mesh NMD is how I would roll.
Coupons??? Thought they don't allow coupons on these.

Sometimes at footlocker you will have employees who scan the VIP discount without knowing the shoe is excluded. Sherman Oaks has employees who don't know what boost is nor ever heard of NMD's and they assume it's a regular ADIDAS shoe lmao

Boyfriend's black mesh pair I got for him!

$109.00 total. Footlocker Sherman Oaks CA had FSR ALL 3 colors when I went this past Monday. Can use any discount. Mesh not PK!

AS OF TODAY: ONLY BLUE MESH INSTOCK (call for sizes)
DANG!!! Was going to call off from work and jam to go grab the grey pair lol...

Thanks for the update.

Sizing advice guys? I know the general advice on PK is 1/2 size down but I went TTS sz 12 (purchased from GOAT) since I had to return some Monochromes sz 11.5 as my toes were poking out in the front and PK material was bulging. These feel a bit loose though. Left foot fits slightly more snug. Might because my left foot is minimally longer. I think I should go with 11.5 and just sell the 12 back on GOAT. 

It looks like my sz 12 Japan Grey and Black (haven't come in from Adidas yet) will be 1/2 too large too now. PM if you have 11.5 in Black Japan. I have a sz 11 in Black Japan from ssense too. 

Last edited:
Bape is dead. Who wears Bape anymore? Might as well do a HBA NMD next..
You'd be surprised. There's insane amount of people wearing Bape now. Most of the people who are super late to the party. My younger brother stays asking for my old shirts. 
laugh.gif

Camo and Bape might be dead to us but it'll still be hyped and sell.

You'd be surprised. There's insane amount of people wearing Bape now. Most of the people who are super late to the party. My younger brother stays asking for my old shirts. :lol:

Camo and Bape might be dead to us but it'll still be hyped and sell.

Bape has been out of style for a min but I guess I can understand the collector standpoint because so much of it was limited and the brand WAS influential. But, to that same point, so was Rocawear and, let's be honest, none of us would buy a Rocawear NMD.

Back
Top Bottom