Adidas NMD thread

BAPE is DEAD

everytime i see a Drop it's like some Cloths for Kids with some Cartoon Callabo!

Yea the only bape stuff that caught my interest recently was the Dragon Ball collection for nostalgia. They did a collab with Felix the dam Cat and next is Jaws..

I gave up on NMD's. Absolutely no appeal to me at all anymore, I have 2 pairs that I dont even know the last time I wore em. Just not a comfy shoe.

Sizing advice guys? I know the general advice on PK is 1/2 size down but I went TTS sz 12 (purchased from GOAT) since I had to return some Monochromes sz 11.5 as my toes were poking out in the front and PK material was bulging. These feel a bit loose though. Left foot fits slightly more snug. Might because my left foot is minimally longer. I think I should go with 11.5 and just sell the 12 back on GOAT. 

It looks like my sz 12 Japan Grey and Black (haven't come in from Adidas yet) will be 1/2 too large too now. PM if you have 11.5 in Black Japan. I have a sz 11 in Black Japan from ssense too. 
So any sizing advice people? Should I stick with TTS or go 1/2 size down? I think 1/2 size down will be slightly too snug though even if there is minimal toe space still left.

what type of socks do you wear with them?
I wear Costco Adidas ankle socks. The ones that come in a 6 pack. They are relatively thick. When I have that toe space in the pictures above, it is with these relatively thick socks. Barefeet, these would be way too large. 

I wear Costco Adidas ankle socks. The ones that come in a 6 pack. They are relatively thick. When I have that toe space in the pictures above, it is with these relatively thick socks. Barefeet, these would be way too large. 
You might not win with this shoe. Any kind of knit shoe can be tricky. I find Adidas soles in general tend to be narrower than Nike. If you don't want to worry about slipping, go 1/2 size down. If you can walk without your foot slipping and noticing the dead space, stay TTS. Unfortunately, knits just show the bone structure of the foot more than leather or a more rigid material would.

Alternatively, you can try to cut up a small piece of foam/memory foam to size and shape and try to stuff it into the toe box and see how that feels.

You might not win with this shoe. Any kind of knit shoe can be tricky. I find Adidas soles in general tend to be narrower than Nike. If you don't want to worry about slipping, go 1/2 size down. If you can walk without your foot slipping and noticing the dead space, stay TTS. Unfortunately, knits just show the bone structure of the foot more than leather or a more rigid material would.

Alternatively, you can try to cut up a small piece of foam/memory foam to size and shape and try to stuff it into the toe box and see how that feels.
Well, I wear sz 12 in my Ultra boosts and while they are snug, they are overall quote comfortable. The snugness is reduced but still there if I wear them without socks. 

It looks like my best bet is to go 1/2 size down and either go sockless or hope they stretch out and conform to my feet. I could try wearing thinner socks too I suppose. 

Last edited:
That green pair...
nerd.gif

So is the black box the norm now for all releases? My white circle mesh pair I got from FNL came in a black one.

Anyway, I'm happy to finally have gotten a pair that actually fits... TTS was too snug for me. I got these just in time for summer, lol.

That green pair...
nerd.gif

So is the black box the norm now for all releases? My white circle mesh pair I got from FNL came in a black one.

Anyway, I'm happy to finally have gotten a pair that actually fits... TTS was too snug for me. I got these just in time for summer, lol.
when my coworkers got the vapor greys, they came in all blue boxes, the 3 white stripes were blue also 

Back
Top Bottom