Adidas NMD thread

That flat foot life, always wearing tsinelas
laugh.gif

They're size 10. But now that I look at that pic again, they do look huge. Maybe it's the angle? Here's a better shot:

I haven't bought a pair of sneakers in a while. These are my first pair this year. Maybe the silhouette isn't for me.
Damn, they're dope. You're tripping man. If your using a smart phone then there is a slight fish eye to the camera, especially your first shot.

Last edited:
Raw pinks arrived from ADC. These exceeded expectations, and I'm not typically a big mesh fan. I like them quite a bit. Oh, and they came in the new matte black box with the embossed stripes.

They're size 10. But now that I look at that pic again, they do look huge. Maybe it's the angle? Here's a better shot:

I haven't bought a pair of sneakers in a while. These are my first pair this year. Maybe the silhouette isn't for me.
@ the denim

The mesh NMDs from this past weekend are releasing tomorrow on Champssport.com at 10 am est.

Last edited:
the CW looks good but I'm just not sure if I can pull it off lol.
It's about attitude/confidence with most things when it comes to fashion, IMO. Go for it. 
happy.gif

you wear a 10 mens TTS

i'm a 10.5 tts in mens 

wonder if 11 wmns is too small
Right. The strange thing is, I've tried a 9.5 in men's mesh and there was no way I could wear them. These feel a bit bigger than .5 size up, surprisingly. As far as your options goes, these are def a lot less snug width-wise than UBs, but not as long. Might be pushing it with 11 women's, but worth a shot if you have the option to return.

Raw pinks arrived from ADC. These exceeded expectations, and I'm not typically a big mesh fan. I like them quite a bit. Oh, and they came in the new matte black box with the embossed stripes.
Oh boy you're rocking these, great cop!!! Confidence on point 

Hey guys, how's this trade?

DS Moonrock's for DS Solebox Ultraboost+DS Pink/Red/Salmon/Whatever you wanna call it Glitch NMD

Pretty fair?

Back
Top Bottom