Adidas NMD thread

With the black outsole and the black legos, i prefer those to the monochrome ones 
At first I really wanted the black monochromes but couldn't find a good deal on them. I lucked out with a pair of the black japan nmd's thinking I would use these to trade for the monochromes. Changed my mind once the Japan's came in. There so nice in person!!  

With the black outsole and the black legos, i prefer those to the monochrome ones 
My exact thoughts.  I wanted to like the Black Monochrome PK's but I couldnt get past the white sole and blocks.  Japan Black PK's are the perfect PK NMD IMHO.

At first I really wanted the black monochromes but couldn't find a good deal on them. I lucked out with a pair of the black japan nmd's thinking I would use these to trade for the monochromes. Changed my mind once the Japan's came in. There so nice in person!!  

My exact thoughts.  I wanted to like the Black Monochrome PK's but I couldnt get past the white sole and blocks.  Japan Black PK's are the perfect PK NMD IMHO.
I know there is a bit of disapointment cuz the triple black were expected to be released instead of those but that all black style with the popping white midsole.. aye!!!

The only name I have seen for these is French Beige. Not sure why they are being referred to Vapor Grey. Especially since they are beige and not grey. Maybe I missed something but IMO that's a super confusing name.

The only name I have seen for these is French Beige. Not sure why they are being referred to Vapor Grey. Especially since they are beige and not grey. Maybe I missed something but IMO that's a super confusing name.
from the adidas web site:

MEN ORIGINALS
[h1]NMD_R1 PRIMEKNIT SHOES[/h1]
£129.95

Color  Vapour Grey F16 / Vapour Grey F16 / Ftwr White  (S81848)

edit:

added link - http://www.adidas.co.uk/nmd_r1-primeknit-shoes/S81848.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom