Adidas NMD thread

Adidas knows there's a problem with the checkout system on their site

They know it Loops on the payment process

They know to advise customers to clear their cookies and browser data

and if that doesn't help place a phone call order

at least this is what they have told me..
indifferent.gif

I just bought the nmd vapour grey on ebay from a seller with 0 feedback for a steal price..

I don't know if I'm safe, I hope he's a legit seller..

I hope all goes well. I know a lot of people with 0 feedback that are super legit, they are just trying to start on eBay. All people started with 0 feedback at some point that doesn't necessarily mean they are scammers.

Also a lot of people buy/sell without leaving feedback. When I see someone with low feedback, having one pair, with tagged legit pics, I usually feel confident. You can never know anyways until you the shoes in hand.

I hope all goes well. I know a lot of people with 0 feedback that are super legit, they are just trying to start on eBay. All people started with 0 feedback at some point that doesn't necessarily mean they are scammers.

Also a lot of people buy/sell without leaving feedback. When I see someone with low feedback, having one pair, with tagged legit pics, I usually feel confident. You can never know anyways until you the shoes in hand.

Hey was his name John Liu??? On ebay

Still sitting on a sz 13 beige pk looking for 12.5 or 12 - any known restocks coming or will it all be random?

Might just have to add a insole

Back
Top Bottom