Adidas NMD thread

Hey guys, something about this white camo is bothering me. I don't know how to put it into words, so pictures might help. Look carefully at the first photo, the lace hole aren't properly 'cut.' Basically, you can still see that little piece hanging from it (both shoes have) The rest looks fine to me. But yeah, comments? 
oh oh.. 
laugh.gif

That doesn't sound good 
roll.gif
 Well lucky its not mine. My brother gf brought it from local reseller. I did an LC for her and stumble upon that thing. So, what should i tell her? 
eyes.gif
Naa, just taunting you mate.

Can you post pics of the collar in its original shape. Something bothers me about it.

Naa, just taunting you mate.

Can you post pics of the collar in its original shape. Something bothers me about it.
What do you mean by in its original shape? Anyway, I got some more photos (she tried one of the shoes, but I can't remember which side. This is a size 5). 

lmao man, those are legit. like the other dude said, people are staring at their shoes for too long looking for any imperfection to complain about
mean.gif
Yeah I gotta admit that...

Nonetheless, the picture that I posted earlier, the part where the shoe lace hole aren't properly cut is just silly. I mean, come' on Adidas, QC please!

Nonetheless, the picture that I posted earlier, the part where the shoe lace hole aren't properly cut is just silly. I mean, come' on Adidas, QC please!

nothing is ever perfect. there will always be an imperfection somewhere to somebody...

Great. I can pass on the good news! LC by expertise from the NTers! 
pimp.gif

But srsly though... Adidas really need more QC... the part with uncut shoe lace hole are just sloppy. 
We are paranoid enough already with the fakes out there.

no need for bad QC on top of that !

lmao man, those are legit. like the other dude said, people are staring at their shoes for too long looking for any imperfection to complain about :smh:

The thing you posted is hardly even a flaw, I would call it a QC issue as something so minor would be virtually impossible to notice.

Just rip the little extra piece off.

Back
Top Bottom