Adidas NMD thread

So as i can follow all the hype there will be a NMD White OG restock at June the 15th.

But where to buy them then? I definitely need them. Can I preorder anywhere?

Would be nice and helpfull if I get a reply. : )

BTW: I am pretty new to the nmd sneaker scene.

View media item 2087349Need some help. Sold a pair of Vapour greys but the buyer thinks they're fake because the box is faded. These were purchased from foot asylum so I know they're legit. Can anyone else with some Vapour greys show me how the box looks like?

My vapour greys came in the same faded box. I can PM you a pic if you really need one...just not home at the moment

Need some help. Sold a pair of Vapour greys but the buyer thinks they're fake because the box is faded. These were purchased from foot asylum so I know they're legit. Can anyone else with some Vapour greys show me how the box looks like?
Sigh, buys a pair of shoes, think it's fake cuz the box is faded, but does not even check the shoes itself..-_-. I wonder if he thinks its a fake if theres a hole in the box too

So as i can follow all the hype there will be a NMD White OG restock at June the 15th.

But where to buy them then? I definitely need them. Can I preorder anywhere?

Would be nice and helpfull if I get a reply. : )

BTW: I am pretty new to the nmd sneaker scene.
You mean june 2017 ? 
laugh.gif

Is it worth to buy 3 Pairs of any PKs to resell two of them and you have the third one like for free?.

I mean do peaple buy those shoes for the actual resellprice?

Sorry for question but i am new to the scene. xD

No, unless its a hyped model. Even then, youll prolly pay for 2 shoes and basically will just have payed for one (assuming you bought 3 pairs).

Is it worth to buy 3 Pairs of any PKs to resell two of them and you have the third one like for free?.

I mean do peaple buy those shoes for the actual resellprice?

Sorry for question but i am new to the scene. xD
What a question.  
mean.gif

Sucks that FA updated the actually block non-UK orders... I had a coupon code for 15% off on top which applied from when they cancelled my last NMD order...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom