Adidas NMD thread

If it doesn't have the bot verification thingy (pick the pictures) then you're not carting I believe.

Bit the bullet and picked up some Japan R1 PKs on eBay. First pair of NMDs for me. Can I get a legit check, please? :nerd:

Went TTS and the width is perfect. The length is not too bad. I feel like it lacks some cushioning in the heel area for me. Tried them on with some Ultra Boost insoles that came with the CB 2.0s I got as well, and they feel much better. Guess I have to pick up some orthotics for these. They sort of feel like textile aqua shoes :lol:

View media item 2094789View media item 2094790View media item 2094794View media item 2094795View media item 2094797View media item 2094800

Last edited:
Well the good news is is that the White stripes I ordered yesterday on Consortium just shipped lol they're quick 

A white pair just sold for $200

Those were more limited I believe.

Rather just pay the extra $50/60 and not stress lol

first pair of nmds :D

got the white mesh nmds butttt went tts when i go up .5 up on ultraboosts iam good on sizing or do nmds run narrow and tight on toe box and is there allot of toe room?

I think i messed up

If it doesn't have the bot verification thingy (pick the pictures) then you're not carting I believe.

Can anyone confirm this? Got pictures for the city socks but not the black ones. Do you just keep trying until you get captcha pictures?

first pair of nmds
happy.gif

got the white mesh nmds butttt went tts when i go up .5 up on ultraboosts iam good on sizing or do nmds run narrow and tight on toe box and is there allot of toe room?

I think i messed up
NMD are all busted.

CK's i was able to do 9-9.5

Monochromes i needed a 10-10.5

Tokyo's - 10

I'm assuming you may need 1/2 up

Got through with the City Socks but adidas kept denying all three of my cards. I had to use my girlfriends card to purchase. Anyone else have a similar problem?

Got through the splash page to the city sock-- hit add to bag... lets just say I had enough time to come over here and tell you. Still waiting. 
Lol got through on my phone too- hit add to cart, separate network and everything- same issue. Also the black website rerouted me to CS. WTF. 

Overkill kept messing up with my order yesterday. Emailed them right after. Would you believe customer service just hit me with an invoice email for a pair [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom