Adidas NMD thread

I'm assuming you got through then.

The problem with the new system is that it wastes a lot of everyone's time. They should do it like Nike does Sneakers releases. You have 1 hour to put in your CC info and then they randomly select from that pool of people who gets their pairs. Minimal time and much more fair than this nonsense.
Only problem is bots/servers/etc. ways around that system too.  Not this system.  Better at blocking bots, etc.  I like it.

Only problem is bots/servers/etc. ways around that system too.  Not this system.  Better at blocking bots, etc.  I like it.
for once I say nike got it right. everything just needs to be a raffle at this point. 

I have an 11 sock sitting in cart.  Wish I could gift it to one of you......  Already got mine.

Look up betternikebot on twitter. The bots got through! Many of us didn't. This system doesn't stop the bots any better than Nike. IMO Nike is best at stopping bots.

no lemme just tell you, bots can get through easily
I have seen some do that on proxies.  But they are more prevalent on the nike system.  Nike needs to mix it up before the banned come out so we have a chance.

Got through on the Whiteout portion of the pack about 45 minutes ago (CS and NMD). First win in awhile! Wanted the white mesh pair since the pics on page 1. Hope they don't disappoint.  They seem like a shoe that would look good beaten and yellowed.

just got through on a size 6 CS through mobile
happy.gif

Keeps giving me "for security reasons you must reenter your payment"?

Everytime I do it adds a charge lol.

Anyone else?

had payment issues, stuck with 3 pending $190 charges on my bank account and 1 on my paypal.... how long until these clear up? do i need to call adidas?

Considering it's a weekend now, probably until the end of next week. Use a credit card next time so they don't hold your money like that on your bank.

Ugh, friggin shop runner again didn't take 2-3 day shipping. Stuck with 4-7....if they actually get shipped. Cant complain too much 

Back
Top Bottom