Adidas NMD thread

ubiq shipped my vapour grey, very excited that i randomly checked out this morning.
my japan blacks shipped as well 
nthat.gif

Also, can I get legit check on these NMD' Oreo Camos in sz 11.5? Bought impulsively for $224 shipped from eBay seller. The boost being slightly damaged was not noted in listing so might return them. They were listed 100% authentic without box and unworn. I put the cardboard shoe trees in. They came without them. Took a few pics with and without shoe trees. 

Any more thoughts guys? I'm still not convinced they are legit even though one user said legit. 

Did most people strike out? I wanted the OG white, tan, or black CS. But i was at my girls so i only had my phone. Was sitting on the splash page then i remembered all the times i sit there for 4 hours to come up empty and just closed it out

Did most people strike out? I wanted the OG white, tan, or black CS. But i was at my girls so i only had my phone. Was sitting on the splash page then i remembered all the times i sit there for 4 hours to come up empty and just closed it out
you did the right thing of closing it out. most people did strike out. there were only a handful of people in here who were able to cop.

Back
Top Bottom