Adidas NMD thread

you stealing things from your work place? 
laugh.gif

I have seen a few colors of the Holiday releases. Any word on a colorway that resembles the Oreos?

I have seen a few colors of the Holiday releases. Any word on a colorway that resembles the Oreos?

kinda disappointed in these city socks. picked up my first pair this weekend. love the shoe, the fit is ehhhh. Took a 10, which was all they had left. 9.5 would have been spot on but whatever. The shoe just seems real lose on my foot and can pull off effortlessly but my toe is close. Plus not fond of how lose it looks around my ankle. Anyone have mixed feelings owning city socks.

looks like your feet are too wide and spilling over the sides
it's what happens when I bend over to take a picture, I injured my back so I can only bend a certain way which causes that, which is noticeable in pics of these types of sneakers

Broke these out. Apparently Champs pulled em and they got pushed back to mid August

I can't find any information on these. What do you mean they got pushed back? Is it still a Champs exclusive or is it a delayed release for other retailers in August? Thanks in advance.

I saw them in front of a shelf at champs recently, should've scooped em

for shopify sites, if you're not going to the final checkout page in the very next step, you've lost and will be forever looping in that sold out cart page. Even if you get past that, you hit a customer details page, and then next step would be back to sold out page. 
the instant sold out, and going back and forth nearly 10 times or more is getting me tired

thats why they know they can do it, because it still sells regardless 
mean.gif
 I don't know how they still have any accounts 

thats why they know they can do it, because it still sells regardless 
mean.gif
 I don't know how they still have any accounts 
i'm thinking as long as they arent competing with adidas prices they got the green light to charge us no vaseline prices

i'm thinking as long as they arent competing with adidas prices they got the green light to charge us no vaseline prices
i think they should be made to charge retail prices or lose their account. 

they are being straight greedy and adidas should do something.

someone hit up wex

Back
Top Bottom