Adidas NMD thread

Hey all new to this thread.... just came across this website https://worldsfashionfactory.com and was wondering if anyone has any experience with them? Legit or fake? Thanks fellas!
great customer service times, fast shipping, only good experiences with them

mean.gif

Finally got the Lush Red circa knit pair in. Much better in person. :smokin They're a bit more rigid material than the Primeknit version, but my feet feel less naked in them (still a bit lol). I like them both the same. :lol: Don't think I'd mess with the mesh pairs any more. Need to get an insole for these as well. adidas should've really shipped insoles with NMDs :\

View media item 2114093
View media item 2114095
View media item 2114094
View media item 2114096

No more NMDs for me for a while... :lol:

Since Nice Kicks is garbage and NEVER have size 14, it was more a spectator sport for me this time around...but wow it was confusing attempting to find the link to GET to the listings.  Their NMD page didn't have anything listed and seems to simply exist as a graveyard showcase for what you missed out on because you didn't use a bot/find a random link.

At this point I'm just keeping an eye out for Vapour Greys in size 14.  It's my "white whale". 

-Er, beige whale I mean. 

Since Nice Kicks is garbage and NEVER have size 14, it was more a spectator sport for me this time around...but wow it was confusing attempting to find the link to GET to the listings.  Their NMD page didn't have anything listed and seems to simply exist as a graveyard showcase for what you missed out on because you didn't use a bot/find a random link.

At this point I'm just keeping an eye out for Vapour Greys in size 14.  It's my "white whale". 

-Er, beige whale I mean. 
Definitely way harder to find a 14. Even a 12.5 for me, some stores don't carry it.

Good luck man!

Last edited:
All I want is the core black.......I guess this is it...not meant to be. I doubt there will be more Lstocks. Time to get ready for the upcoming PK.

So hard to cop a pair of NMD's...........
Idk about all of that. 3 stripes and the japan pack were easiest pk's to cop so far. Have to buy from those sites that aren't in the US and doesn't pay affiliate linkers on twitter any money.

Back
Top Bottom