Adidas NMD thread

Had Mom text the number this morning and she hit [emoji]128558[/emoji]. Mom is the key [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Finally copped Japan Blacks for retail from raffle. But disappointed with quality of shoe, looked hastily made and excess glue in a few spots
whos mans is this 
sick.gif

Where is the best place to sell NMDS, (to get rid of ) websites or locations? I'm From NYC.
Flight club for sure, I sold me three stripe packs there in black, they sold in one day, they take 20% but their prices are way higher then you will get if you sell yourself anyway

Anyone know of anywhere that dropped white (or any CW) XR1s besides Premier (in San Mateo)? or any word on release date?

Premier has dropped a few CWs a month + ahead of other retailers in the past

If my girl's a US7, would she be good in US5 for the grey city sock?
Thanks in advance for any help :smile:

If my girl's a US7, would she be good in US5 for the grey city sock?
Thanks in advance for any help 
smile.gif
I believe city sock is true to size, so she should get size 6 men. Can anyone confirm with me ?
Some, like myself, prefer tts. Many others go .5 down. Would think either a 5.5 or a 6 would be best. A 5 is probably pushing it... You never know I guess, I've heard people say a full size difference worked for them, but it seems a bit of a gamble.

Last edited:
Some, like myself, prefer tts. Many others go .5 down. Would think either a 5.5 or a 6 would be best. A 5 is probably pushing it... You never know I guess, I've heard people say a full size difference worked for them, but it seems a bit of a gamble.

I have to agree, it's a hit or miss for the sizes. My city sock is TTS and it's abit snug, while my vapour grey is TTS but loose. But then again that's a different prime knit altogether so I can't complain.

Just like I have a collab UB and a normal UB, the collab one is half size down and fits ok, the normal UB TTS but is snug.

Back
Top Bottom