Adidas NMD thread

Personally I don't describe it as more or less comfortable. I say the UB is more bouncy and giving, the NMD is stiffer, less bounce but that = more stability for me at least. Honestly, for longer periods of standing I kind of prefer the NMD. For active walking or running the UB is definitely better. But I don't think Adidas forgot to make the NMD comfortable, I'm pretty sure they designed it that way on purpose.

These been out for a while now fam.
Doubled up, but got a 14 and 15 because I didn't know sizing at the time. Glad I did, had to go up to a Size 15 for the first time with these mesh. Just sent back the Red Geometric pattern just like these last week. Wasn't loving them, felt like Ronald McDonald.

Last edited:
PK Nmds run a half size big vs those charcoal wools you have.
Actually, for me, the Vapour Grey/French Beige run a full size large. My 3M Wool Greys are TTS sz 12 and PK French Beige are sz 11 (size down 1 size from TTS). My Ultra Boost are TTS sz 12 as well. 

On the other hand, the Japan Grey and Japan Black are both sz 11.5 for me. 

Last edited:

Actually, for me, the Vapour Grey/French Beige run a full size large. My 3M Wool Greys are TTS sz 12 and PK French Beige are sz 11 (size down 1 size from TTS). My Ultra Boost are TTS sz 12 as well. 

On the other hand, the Japan Grey and Japan Black are both sz 11.5 for me. 
wait so the same shoe but different color run 1 size and 0.5 size down for you? Interesting.. 

wait so the same shoe but different color run 1 size and 0.5 size down for you? Interesting.. 
Yes, I've tried on all 3 pairs since I have one of each. Well, I doubled up on the Blacks to be fair. Sz 11.5 in the French Beige was too loose in the heel on me while the Japan Black and Grey fit perfectly in the sz 11.5. So, I resold the French Beige in sz 11.5  and grabbed myself a sz 11, which fits great. 

Yes, I've tried on all 3 pairs since I have one of each. Well, I doubled up on the Blacks to be fair. Sz 11.5 in the French Beige was too loose in the heel on me while the Japan Black and Grey fit perfectly in the sz 11.5. So, I resold the French Beige in sz 11.5  and grabbed myself a sz 11, which fits great. 
 Thanks for the info! Reepped! Now i have no idea what size I need to get.. 
frown.gif

Core Black CS1's on the 9th. wondering if i should go for these or wait for the White Mountaineering collab

Damn is Adi really playing games with the Olives? Finally got a release date but Euro only??

Whats my best option to get a pair or two- any of those forwarding sites still work or is it resell only?

Thanks for the info! Reepped! Now i have no idea what size I need to get.. 
frown.gif
Heres some more info: I have Vapour French Beige and Japan Grey and they both fit exactly the same. LOL.

It's just sample variance I'm sure.

Go TTS in NMD. I size up in UB cause they're tight as hell. People like to size down in NMD must like their toe at the tip of the shoe.

Heres some more info: I have Vapour French Beige and Japan Grey and they both fit exactly the same. LOL.

It's just sample variance I'm sure.

Go TTS in NMD. I size up in UB cause they're tight as hell. People like to size down in NMD must like their toe at the tip of the shoe.
Thanks and repped! I went down 0.5 on NMD PK like everyone suggested and my toe is at the tip of the shoe, extremely uncomfortable. 

Just got these beauties from the mail. Really really like them a lot and I love the XR1 silhouette. I actually agree so far with one of the previous posters, from the brief period when I tried them on, that these are a little more comfy than the PK NMDs. The boost feels more bouncy and the primeknit in this model feels extremely comfy. They're a little more narrow around the side of the foot but they're about as long as the regular PK NMDs. I will totally rock these!

View media item 2141854View media item 2141855View media item 2141856

Last edited:
I'm feeling the b/w glitch print alot less now. I don't know lines look thicker than stock pictures and overall it looks too loud. :/

They were my top 2 favs too. Now I'm on the fence.

My boi just texted these to me.... didn't know there where releases tomorrow.... White one looks PK.... someone plz correct me if I'm wrong... gray ones are hella nice!
I'm subscribed to Finish Line but didn't get these emails, where did they came from?

I'm feeling the b/w glitch print alot less now. I don't know lines look thicker than stock pictures and overall it looks too loud. :/

They were my top 2 favs too. Now I'm on the fence.

The photos don't do them justice in my opinion. They really feel fresh in person and they "scream" just enough so that it doesn't look too much with the camo print (sorry for my english haha). I'm also not a fan of shoes that pop too much and these are just perfect in that case.

Back
Top Bottom