Adidas NMD thread

FAKE! Run away.

I just got a pair of authentic Nice Kicks for a low price, so being the skeptic I am I did WAY too much homework on what is legit and what isn't recently.

The "Nice Kicks" text on the back pull tabs, for example, should BOTH face left, not face each other. That's the biggest telltale sign of fakes these days I keep seeing.

XR1's not looking that nice. The pin stripe i didn't like from the jump but the height of them is awkward looking. Like regular NMD silo wayyyy better.

FAKE! Run away.

I just got a pair of authentic Nice Kicks for a low price, so being the skeptic I am I did WAY too much homework on what is legit and what isn't recently.

The "Nice Kicks" text on the back pull tabs, for example, should BOTH face left, not face each other. That's the biggest telltale sign of fakes these days I keep seeing.
thanks for informing man.

any advise where can i get a good price for the nice kicks

Your welcome amigo.

Ebay, Instagram, Twitter, keeping your eyes peeled on the resell sites for random low prices (they do happen) are your best bet. Tricky thing is the price on authentic Nice Kicks is going up over time and the fakes are only getting harder and harder to call BS on.

If you want Nice Kicks NMD, I strongly recommend you study up on spotting the fakes because this is one of the most faked pairs out there and some of these fakes are pretty good at this point. The quality of the authentic Nice Kicks box is pretty stellar so that is one of the things you can look for. The inside of the shoe and stitching are also things the fakes are having trouble duplicating. The adidas logo on the front black tab should be grey, not a white. I could go on and on.

Good luck!

Here is a better pic. It looks like it is multicolored under the mesh (they are called the rainbows), so that's a big difference from the OGs. Back tab is also way brighter blue. Like it or hate it I think this will be very different from the OGs once we get other pics.

View media item 2142876
With the exception of the OG Chukkas and the 3 stripes Whiteout, I'm not a mesh guy. That said not ready to hate on these just yet.

Footlocker eu also has an army grey and blue in this new see thru style.

View media item 2142878
View media item 2142879

XR1's not looking that nice. The pin stripe i didn't like from the jump but the height of them is awkward looking. Like regular NMD silo wayyyy better.

QFT. But adidas insists on jamming them down our throat anyways. If new, regular R1 PK colorways dropped on the 18th along side the XR1's, no one would be talking about the XR1's at the moment. By dropping only XR1's (and not new PK R1's), it is adidas' way of creating artificial hype for a model that would other wise be overlooked.

Triple black XR1s is a nice looking shoe...might grab a pair if i can...

I'm really happy with my trip white XR1. I passed on the others, for the pricepoint it's one of the better NMD's. They pop in the sun a lot. 

if the box is 'destroyed' or missing, don't bother. most of the fakes around have messed up boxes.

also they need to provide the nice kicks leaflet.

and yes, these have tons of fakes out there.

Super stiff IMO. Looked almost like wicker in person. I was somewhat interested in those Oreos but the material really turned me off.
Wicker basket NMDs! 
roll.gif

Thanks for the extra detail describing the material.  Definitely tempers my expectations of this particular model.  

Re: XR1 shape.

While Im not comparing the quality, it's got kind of a Filling Pieces "peak" to the silhouette.

I'm still glad to have the one I was going for. That said, in comparison I think I do prefer the R1s more. Simply because its less aggressive styling lends itself to being more wearable for me than its successor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom