Adidas NMD thread

still have a olive in my cart but they flew!!   

the other 2 exclusives are sitting
check PM 
eek.gif

How do you checkout EU... I have fowarding addy but PP keeps refunding and CC error :frown: HALP.

Last edited:
Is the mesh used for the Black/Red NMD R1 the same type as the Women Tan NMD dropped back in June? It seemed like it to me

Is the mesh used for the Black/Red NMD R1 the same type as the Women Tan NMD dropped back in June? It seemed like it to me
BB1969 ? Looking at it on hand now No i don't think it's the same stiff/unyielding canvas like material used earlier.

I think that other than the triple whites, the womens and kids colourways of the XR1s are much nicer than the mens.

BB1969 ? Looking at it on hand now No i don't think it's the same stiff/unyielding canvas like material used earlier.
Oh really because it looked kinda like the circa knit material used for the Tan women NMDs but maybe just my eyes. Do they go TTS like the reflective NMDs too? I recently got my black reflective and it felt too rough so I was hoping the black/red would be similar to circa knit and more comfortable.

Last edited:
Eh, fair enough.

I bet a lot of people like myself were going for them hoping everyone else would be distracted by the 20+ other models releasing/restocking.

I think they had like 10. 10 total inventory out of all the sizes.

F*ck haha. Didnt bother to use an inventory tool to check out. I hope restocks for the PKs still happen. The xr1s are sitting ducks and i still havent decided if i get w hite and a blue or wait for the triple black

Prob my 12 getting released! I tried to order using a forwarding service and got the order conf but then got a cancel email a few mins later for "suspected fraud"

Back
Top Bottom