Adidas NMD thread

I'm ready.. Nooo more VPN switch or IP change

I order a new Router Free from Time Warner

and everything is smooth!

Thanks for this, repped.

Those are white xr1 numbers ladies and gents. A giant flashing light that says, "Cop to enjoy, not to resell".

The numbers on the white XR1 were higher overall. Look at all the places that are still going FSRs. Plus, as has been said, the PK NMDs will always have more resale value. These will still go for upwards of $300 I'm guessing

They gonna go still

Oh absolutely. Pk NMDs are going to sell out every drop, so there is no doubt about that (and that confirmed drop will only make people want these more).

To avoid any confusion to those wondering, these will likely be worth more than the white xr1s, so if you want to cop these to resell by all means go for it. Thus far almost every nmd is worth more after you buy it. I'm only saying don't expect a huge resale. Cop this one to like it. This month is a huge wave of more coveted releases and this one is likely to get swallowed in the hype undertow.

The numbers on the white XR1 were higher overall. Look at all the places that are still going FSRs. Plus, as has been said, the PK NMDs will always have more resale value. These will still go for upwards of $300 I'm guessing

I'm going to guess they will settle more around $230 with a possible upshot of $250-260. They haven't released yet (except in small quantities) and folks on this board have already been buying them in the $270s on GOAT.

If you plan to resell, I would strongly advise you do so right after the drop. Those who fail to cop will likely be feeling the salt and will be more apt to purchase. :smile:

What's the general drop window times on ADC? Pacific time zone to be exact... Frken wanted to get some early morning fishing in on my day off

Really wish my sz 11.5 was one of those with 240 in stock and instead of 80. Might have to try for size 11 if 11.5 fails.

Are the stock numbers posted the stock of ADC or the total amount of produced pairs??
Btw: i went through at overkill and 43einhalb and copped both to be safe in case of cancelation..
So if both pairs ship i could oop someone who needs a size 9.5.

cant put my finger on it.... but they def do look off. Also a bit too cheap.. I believe current market price is at least $240? But I could be mistaken

market is going down for nmds especially japans. great time to buy. it looks weird cuz they put s shoe tree in it

Back
Top Bottom