Adidas NMD thread

damn what size ... I bet am next ... I think they backdooring pairs or took them .. They just placed online to look good ... Bull crap

What time did you guys get through? I checked out by 8:20 and all of my orders shipped. Tracking info already updated that it left their facility too

What time did you guys get through? I checked out by 8:20 and all of my orders shipped. Tracking info already updated that it left their facility too

Well ur the lucky one.. I received confirmation email at 8:35 am est..

Last edited:
So I have PKs (which i went down .5 size) ... the mesh I know are TTS....wondering if anyone has the Pharrell NMDs and can lend insight into the fit. Looking to pick up the pair dropping 10/1 but would like to get a good fit from the door instead of looking to size swap out....

Yeah... are you guys in the US getting them at boutiques and stuff? All I've heard are crickets.

Ive been calling LA spots all morning and nada (yet)...my Originals store here got a shipment but only going to Adidas Confirmed orders.

Got the PK's in a size 7 today... wanted size 8.  PM me if you're lookin to trade or know someone who is 

Heading to south coast plaza to pick up a 10.5 in the cs. Tried on another for measure and the 10.5 will be way too big for me. Anyone in the OC area that struck out this morning, shoot me a PM

So I have PKs (which i went down .5 size) ... the mesh I know are TTS....wondering if anyone has the Pharrell NMDs and can lend insight into the fit. Looking to pick up the pair dropping 10/1 but would like to get a good fit from the door instead of looking to size swap out....

Pharrells fit huge... Took my NMD PK size - already 0.5 down from my TTS - and still have plenty of room. Could have gone a Full size down to make it perfect!

View media item 2160447View media item 2160451

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom