Adidas NMD thread

Hey guys, could you list down some of the online sneaker sites that would be selling the S32211 NMD XR1 Triple Black on release ? 

Just got my winter wools nmd these are by far the most comfortable pks so far gonna beat them into the ground

thanks, 

Are you talking about Mesh or PK R1? If the XR1 that you have is big and you're ordering a Mesh R1, order the same size as your XR1 for a proper fitting R1. If you're ordering a PK R1, size down by half.
thanks, and yes im talking about PK . Noted, that if they're mesh they fit tighter

They cancelled my size 9.5. I got the order in at 6:38am EST
Sucks man. I got my order in at 3:41 AM PST so 3 minutes after you. Yep, they only cancelled my sz 10.5 as my sz 12 just shipped. 

I'm assuming the page was checking out sizes that were already out of stock. 

Last edited:
Sucks man. I got my order in at 3:41 AM PST so 3 minutes after you. Yep, they only cancelled my sz 10.5 as my sz 12 just shipped. 

I'm assuming the page was checking out sizes that were already out of stock. 

Yeah I think they way over sold the White NMD OGs too. Your order time is like salt on the wound tho [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yeah I think they way over sold the White NMD OGs too. Your order time is like salt on the wound tho [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
That dude who got like 5 OG Whites. Wonder how many he actually cooked now. Sizes man... The 12 sat longer than most sizes. 

Hey - I'm looking for the triple white XR1s in a size 8 and the Grey Japan PKs in a size 7.5. I just don't feel like playing Flight Club prices but will if I have to. Any leads? I'm tempted by eBay but I know there are a lot of fakes out there....

ohwell.gif

cs / r1 wools waiting for me at home

wearing my monochrome pk r1 at work today and starting to slowly regret going up .5 from my normal R1 pk size on the wool.....hoping they aren't too floppy

i do have wide feet tho so fingers crossed..

Last edited:
Hey - I'm looking for the triple white XR1s in a size 8 and the Grey Japan PKs in a size 7.5. I just don't feel like playing Flight Club prices but will if I have to. Any leads? I'm tempted by eBay but I know there are a lot of fakes out there....
Goat has the xr1 size 8 for $180 and size 7.5 $275 for the japan grey pk

Back
Top Bottom