Adidas NMD thread

I'd love to take part in today's mail calls, but it seems FedEx has lost my wool CS1s. That's a first. (For me)

not gunna lie, i was one of those that sent back my wool blacks asap since i preferred the regular. looking back at it, it was stupid
laugh.gif
I never understood that. People exaggerated how fuzzy they were or going to get. I scrub the ish out of my grey wools when they get dirty and they have yet to get fuzzy. Come to think of it I have never even seen a pair that was super fuzzy.

not gunna lie, i was one of those that sent back my wool blacks asap since i preferred the regular. looking back at it, it was stupid
laugh.gif
nope wasn't stupid at all. pilling is definitely not a good look 
indifferent.gif
 I was also concerned about my ankles itching. 

Last edited:

Goat has the xr1 size 8 for $180 and size 7.5 $275 for the japan grey pk
Hey man I really appreciate that. I'm still kinda new to websites and all of that - is that a reselling site? Sorry for the basic question. 
They're a consignment site just like flightclub but they take longer to ship but usually have better prices. Since they're like flight club you can trust they're legit.

I pmed you by the way.

I never understood that. People exaggerated how fuzzy they were or going to get. I scrub the ish out of my grey wools when they get dirty and they have yet to get fuzzy. Come to think of it I have never even seen a pair that was super fuzzy.
i noticed the tendency to exaggerate or even make baseless claims seem to be regular characteristics of people within the sneaker community

grey wools are my most worn ub and no sign of them getting "extra fuzzy" 

tried on my 9.5 wool r1 and am torn…..they are slightly big, however my size 9 pk r1's are slightly snug…really hard to decide if id prefer the 9 or not

meanwhile my size 10 wool city sock fits nearly perfectly, compared to my snug grey/white cs in a 9.5

adidas sizing literally drives me insane 
sick.gif

I'm sure it's my wide foot, but i 100% disagree with anyone who says to get the same size city sock as you would r1 pk

completely different fit and feel imo

Last edited:

Repped!
For future posts... PK NMDs look like this. Fake PK Look completely different. Look at the knit. Real knit looks kind of nappy of fuzzy. 

TBH real PK looks worst than the fake sometimes but w/e

(PK sucks compared to Flyknit really)

Can I get a LC on these? Seller claims it's a sample with a two tone collar. But everything else looks good to my untrained eye.
fake. the upper sock portion isn't supposed to be striped white like how the grey japan PK's are. 

Grey Japan PK's:

Last edited:
Can I get a LC on these? Seller claims it's a sample with a two tone collar. But everything else looks good to my untrained eye.
Does it say "SAMPLE" on the inside of the shoe?

Not necessarily a dealbreaker, but they tend to either print it in big letters on the inside of the heel area and/or they'll write it on the actual size tag.

Back
Top Bottom