Adidas NMD thread

Hello
First nmd purchase for me. It was for the winter wools.
I have wide feet and a collapse arch on one foot.
For reference, I am UB size10.5 and I bought a size 10 in the PK nmd.
This question is for those with wide feet and/or flat feet.
Do you guys feel the Eva foam on the lateral side when walking? While standing I also feel the medial foam hitting my flat arch.
(Note:I used a superfeet carbon insole which solved the medial Eva problem, but the lateral foam still hits)
Just want to know if there is a solution other than not ever being able to wear NMDs with that lateral block.
Thank you.

if you have a wider foot I'd say TTS... I went TTS and they fit me perfect but my foot is a tad bit wide.

I went TTS and it fits perfectly. The toe box is not as big as r1 pk.
damn huh i heard the mastermind xr1s have the same primeknit as the r1 nmds so i was thinking they might be more loose/stretchy? 0_0 dang this sucks lol idk if i should stick with a 10 or get a 9.5 

Would you trade XR1 triple whites for a GR ultra boost? like 2.0 core blacks or uncaged greys? I dont see myself getting tons of wear on these and looking to grab a gym shoe and everyday beater.

adc orders from this weekend just shipped 
pimp.gif

adc orders from this weekend just shipped 
pimp.gif
I wish my order would ship... It's painful seeing other orders getting shipped on here and Twitter and then going to my order confirmation and have it still be in, "Waiting to be packed." Really don't wany my order to get canceled...

I wish my order would ship... It's painful seeing other orders getting shipped on here and Twitter and then going to my order confirmation and have it still be in, "Waiting to be packed." Really don't wany my order to get canceled...
Don't worry, mine actually still says that. I got alert from Fedex delivery manager that its been shipped

People's orders are shipping out

even those that had a fake cookie for the timer slot.

waiting to see if ADC cancels any or oversold? 
nerd.gif

Got my wool r1s in today from avenue.  These definitely fit about a half size bigger than my monochrome pk in length. 8.5 wool is about the same size as a 9 japan grey.

Back
Top Bottom