Adidas NMD thread

Afraid to ask, but what's the going rate for black/white or grey/white city socks in a 9/9.5?

I've seen a couple in-person recently and they've really grown on me

welp , mastermind ,was a fail but thank you @munchy for the glitch camo xr1 link. I always wanted those. Does anyone know if they Will they be releasing in the US ?   well off to enter yeezy raffles good luck everyone. 

Xhibition shipped! 
smokin.gif

I missed out on those glitch xr1 
ohwell.gif

was debating on if i should get them or not. then when i finally tried to check out, it brought me back to the main site.. 

you snooze you lose 

Last edited:
I missed out on those glitch xr1 :\  
was debating on if i should get them or not. then when i finally tried to check out, it brought me back to the main site.. 
you snooze you lose 

I passed on them (red tab) on sivas. They will release in US soon on ADC and boutiques. Both XR1 Glitch Camo. Some US boutiques released the blue tab version already like Bodega, Premier (San Mateo) and the oh so wonderful Oneness (at resale prices).

Last edited:
I passed on them on sivas. They will release in US soon on ADC and boutiques. Both XR1 Glitch Camo. Some US boutiques released the blue tab version already like Bodega, Premier (San Mateo) and the oh so wonderful Oneness (at resale prices).
dang kinda regret over paying now.

Last edited:
kith MIGHT drop online, proper and sivas I think are the only ones left
NiceKicks will probably do in store raffle. They haven't released details yet but their Twitter mentioned them. Anyone hear anything from Undefeated or Darkside (SF)?

Back
Top Bottom