Adidas NMD thread

quick question guys. I just got the nmd pk wool at nordstrom rack online. it was 50% off of 348 which comes up to 173.98. Was it release at nordstrom? Also im a size 9.5 on the ub and I got the last 8.5. Will it fit? this is my first nmd and im excited and scared that my wife will find out that I bought another shoes hehe
No news about release at Nordstrom. It should fit fine. Congrats.

No news about release at Nordstrom. It should fit fine. Congrats.

No. Earlier releases could have came with the glossy blue box (mines did). Not sure if they were also sold in the non glossy blue box. 

$348 is not retail price so the NMD's are likely not sold directly by Nordstrom. My guess is Nordstorm Rack accepts 3rd party sellers on their site? Also, I'm not aware of Nordstrom ever getting the PK NMD's so I doubt that Nordstorm Rack would. 

Hopefully its legit but it wasnt mention about the third party. View media item 2173915

Livestock for masterminds shipped 
pimp.gif

Hopefully its legit but it wasnt mention about the third party.
Hmm, you can return them to Nordstorm Rack apparently, so not sure. Anyways, not sure why they marked them up to $348 to then mark them off to retail? I'm curious if they may be B-grades? Why would Nordstrom Rack get PK Winter Wools and Nordstrom not? Take pics when you get them and post here! 

Doesn't look like PK from the pic though...

thats the one from the link above.

Hmm, you can return them to Nordstorm Rack apparently, so not sure. Anyways, not sure why they marked them up to $348 to then mark them off to retail? I'm curious if they may be B-grades? Why would Nordstrom Rack get PK Winter Wools and Nordstrom not? Take pics when you get them and post here! 

will do!

Just got my XR1s in from Adidas. They actually shipped these with a label on the outside of the box that has the style code and size on it. Any delivery driver with any clue could have easily stolen these. Feel like this is just an awful idea to include this label on the box... If they do this for yeezys you know no one is getting their packages [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

View media item 2173639

funny you mention this. i think my pairs of prestos from nike had the style id on the outside box as well.

Thought I'd fit into a size 11 NMD Wool (1/2 size down from ultra boost), but too much toe room and they weren't snug enough. Luckily, I also ordered a 10.5 and they fit perfect

Xr1 Black came today and I gotta say these are a lot better in person, glad I went for those instead of the R1

Back
Top Bottom