Adidas NMD thread

I've just started looking into this script method but i'd be down.
cool the scripts is fairly easy and runs itself tbh. we would just need someone to get the site key once the get to the product page on the huNMD, change parameters,store values, and then everything from there should check inventory, captcha, and add to cart. It could be a community effort and information that could be shared either privately in a group or in public but that also would help resellers lurking out so that why I recommend private

cool the scripts is fairly easy and runs itself tbh. we would just need someone to get the site key once the get to the product page on the huNMD, change parameters,store values, and then everything from there should check inventory, captcha, and add to cart. It could be a community effort and information that could be shared either privately in a group or in public but that also would help resellers lurking out so that why I recommend private

I would like to however I don't even know how the script works. If you can PM me I'd be down

Most of the planet not in the zone. That sucks
grin.gif

Fixed it for you.

Good idea

I'm 100% down with this. All you will need is the captcha site ID, client ID if you want to view stock.

Last edited:
Okay awesome i'll be sure to study it over tomorrow then. How should we set it up?

Im down to help

I pretty much taught my self how to use his script and landed pairs of the V2 off of it

wouldnt we need the Adidas style number too?

anybody in here who uses martyrs script trying to get a group together to share the sitekey on release day so that the release will be more efficient for all?
 i will be down to share site key once i get in. can you guys include me? 

I can help with the site key and anything else needed. Just PM me and add me to whatever group you guys are making!

BB0620 - Green/Green-white

BB0616 - Scarlet/Scarlet-Footwear White

BB3070 - Tangerine/Tangerine-Core Black

BB3068 - Core Black/Core Black-Core Black

BB0618 - hale Blue/Shale Blue-Footwear White

styles numbers are out already. 

Can anyone school me on this whole Sole Martyr / Martyr Script thing? Had no clue on what to do with the site key on the Yeezy drop. If anyone could PM me to keep it from lurkers that'd be cool too. Appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom