Adidas NMD thread

Dang I really wanted these.  Going to go all out on Thursday and if I can't get a pair just put a neon "resell to this guy" arrow over my head.

Feel like Homer in that old Simpsons Treehouse of Horror episode.  Salt fading....fading...fading...RISING!...faaaading...

1/5

Really just wanted to test my luck seeing if I could win since I never win on this app. Red was the best cw for me but I still down know if it's worth the $240 price tag.

1/5

Really just wanted to test my luck seeing if I could win since I never win on this app. Red was the best cw for me but I still down know if it's worth the $240 price tag.
well you will have a 30 second decision window in SoHo on Thursday  between paying at the counter and walking out the door and resellers offering $XXX for your pair....which of course is longer than these lasted on the app. If you want you can stretch it out to 90 second decision window as that's the walk time over to Stadium Goods. 

Last edited:

well you will have a 30 second decision window in SoHo on Thursday  between paying at the counter and walking out the door and resellers offering $XXX for your pair....which of course is longer than these lasted on the app. If you want you can stretch it out to 90 second decision window as that's the walk time over to Stadium Goods. 
Yeah I feel like the red is definitely growing on me. 240 and NY taxes about to kill me 

Nah, most of the resellers usually do that for yeezy drops. Nobody showed up for the last few NMD's on confirmed. People couldn't even dump them. For these, theres not much return if you gotta buy from resell to resell. 

Last edited:
1/5

View media item 2180256

When you decide you don't want them just hit me up lol. Atlanta adidas is terrible no confirmed chance and no restock on the nmd pk fl restock. My salt is high smh

thats because its Atlanta lol. Nyc has a huge sneaker scene and in general a more popular city

Last edited:
When you decide you don't want them just hit me up lol. Atlanta adidas is terrible no confirmed chance and no restock on the nmd pk fl restock. My salt is high smh
that's because the sneakergawds don't like the real housewives of atlanta ... and the puerto rican princess....

thats because its Atlanta lol. Nyc has a huge sneaker scene and in general a more popular city

I'm actually from queens [emoji]128514[/emoji] That's has nothing to do with my statement. Atlanta definitely has a big enough sneaker culture uto have these on confirmed as well here. Hit on multiple belugas so resell ain't gonna effect me. Really want the reds

Anyone here from NYC caught the NMD restock from footlocker? Looking for french beige's sz 8.5 for either my Japan blk or greys sz 8 or 8.5

Anyone here from NYC caught the NMD restock from footlocker? Looking for french beige's sz 8.5 for either my Japan blk or greys sz 8 or 8.5

Ran to 34th street around 1pm. All sold out by then..

I asked and they were there since the beginning of the day. 100 pairs

When I got there around 12, only big sizes are available (10 and above)

Last edited:
Hey guys need some help... picked up 2 pairs of the camo pack NMD... from 2 diff sellers. One got from a euro retailer (Hhv handles) and one from ADC. They both seem to check out fine but the main difference between both is the writing on the pull tab. One is a shiny font and one is more of a matte font. Any insight on yours guys. Hard to tell from pics but first pic is one from each seller left shiny and right matte. Second pic is with flash... shiny font pair is less clear and matte font pair is more clear.

View media item 2180296
View media item 2180300

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom