Adidas NMD thread

Okay so I just got off the phone with JD support for the 4th time today maybe, stopped keeping count.
After I've been told my Mr. Midnight support dude that he's going to cancel my order because the size I chose was out of stock already my Paypal went from pending to confirmed.

The weirdness didn't end there, I got sent an email that says my order has been canceled after the payment had been deducted, called again and was told by Mr. Morning shift (real nice guy) that my order was in fact not canceled and I have to wait it out for a couple of hours and check back with them the status of the order and see if it is canceled for real or not, While waiting I got an email saying my order has been dispatched.
Called after than for the last time just now and was told by another support personnel that my order has in fact been dispatched and is on it's way from their warehouse to the courier's and they will issue a tracking no. as soon as it gets one from the courier but JD's website has a handy tool for tracking with the order number anyway to make it easier.

My advice would be to wait it out, maybe someone's case here is like mine and that's why I felt I should share this.

Here's the email mess + JD tracking sowing it has been dispatched.
View media item 2192643

tl;dr: JD olives order got canceled/$ deducted/accepted/rejected/dispatched in that order.

Give a baby candy, take it away, give it back to said baby

My JD order has been accepted. I assume that means I'm good?

Not sure

Gotta keep in mind that as soon as a CW drops these things sell out

For the olives to still be in stock at JD for this long sounds off to me

I got the confirmation email but Im not sold yet, specially from what the new guy was saying yesterday

If u just ordered not too long ago, I highly doubt u will get a pair

Just my .02

Oh and....

https://caliroots.com/search/search...=CJ&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=2617611

Not sure whats available

Only checked glitch camo sizes

Small sizes

EDIT: Just got another email from JD

Its the order accepted email

Still not sold, wont be until I get a tracking

Last edited:
ugh all my orders are getting "Not Accepted" 

OH ******* WELL! wanted those olives... 

Just put the order through on the olives.
There is fed fraud alert with this purchase as I got a call from AMEX as soon as I tried to process order.
It got declined the first time but once I confirmed everything with AMEX I tried to purchase again and it went right through.

all my orders have gone through just fine on my visa, but then I'll get a "order _____ has not been accepted" email that doesn't give any real detail. very frustrating since I thought JD was going to be my new go-to for UK 12 sizes...

Not sure

Gotta keep in mind that as soon as a CW drops these things sell out

For the olives to still be in stock at JD for this long sounds off to me

I got the confirmation email but Im not sold yet, specially from what the new guy was saying yesterday

If u just ordered not too long ago, I highly doubt u will get a pair

Just my .02

Oh and....

https://caliroots.com/search/search...=CJ&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=2617611

Not sure whats available

Only checked glitch camo sizes

Small sizes

EDIT: Just got another email from JD

Its the order accepted email

Still not sold, wont be until I get a tracking
Aren't these all MESH NMDs (aka trash?)

I mean because it's GREEN it's somehow more desirable? 

Lol @ "trash". Go play somewhere until the next pk release if u don't like mesh - some people like both and don't care what u think about it...

Anyways this olive release is confusing- does anyone know what pair is coming to the US? The grey blocks were a "euro exclusive" and now the olive blocks are a "jd exclusive"

I know some sites are using pics of the euro grey blocks but has there been anything official from Adi?

People need to try these on. Everyone has different feet. I went down a full size from my TTS (12). I wear the following sizes:

UB & Livestock PB: Sz 12
PK NMD: Sz 11.5
PK NMD Vapour Grey (Beige), Winter Wool and Pharell Hu man NMD: Sz 11

I have about a 1/2 inch of toe space in the Pharell's and that is with no socks or relatively thin socks. I have the Pharell's in Black, Red and Green. Just sold the Green and used the funds to purchase the Blue. 

I mean where can you just go and try on the Pharrells? :lol:

not like you pop into your local Foot Locker

Last edited:

Aren't these all MESH NMDs (aka trash?)

I mean because it's GREEN it's somehow more desirable? 
Way to **** on someones parade. Just because you don't like them, others shouldn't? 

Different strokes for different folks. Also, PK colorways are lacking, if you like the NMD and want more colors, mesh is the way to go.

That NMD is the one released in Europe earlier, supposedly as footlocker EU exclusive. It's different from JD.

Last edited:
How do yall recommend I clean the 3m metallic white NMDs, throw in the wash in a pilllow case or what?

Back
Top Bottom