Adidas NMD thread

175 pound. Pretty steep. Thanks for the link.

Did u cop or are u gonna cop?

Those same sizes have been there for a couple days so Im sure if u tried u prolly succeeded

And indeedOGs u gonna be waiting a hot second then, aint no US RD on them

Unless u find a good deal on them somewhere(and in that case, lemme know so I can cook)

But I agree, a lil too steep for me or that 11.5 would have been mine already

Last edited:
View media item 2201515
Ok so a couple things... haven't been on this site in ages as I sort of took a "break" from buying sneakers. I have been trying to cop a pair of NMD's for months and thanks to you guys I was able to get my pair of tech earths (fell in love with the colorway) from Fresh Rags Fl last week. Unfortunately I ordered a half size too small, I should've went with a 9. I'm here to ask you guys if I will have any problems putting these up on eBay or trying to exchange with someone for a size because of the box. The label doesn't seem consistent with other pictures I've seen, and the box also says adidas performance. If someone could shed some light it would be much appreciated. Also big shouts to you guys for throwing links up on here the generosity is much appreciated.

Whoa, the resell prices on the OG Pharrell...:wow:

giphy.gif

Still looking for the Winter Wool City Socks in 8.5 if anyone knows anyone selling it for the low  
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom