Adidas NMD thread

thats not true, some people just say that to sell proxies
laugh.gif
No you need proxies if you get ip banned , server you might not need if you have low ping/fast internet , but I took a L on everything since I bought the bot when I can almost cop all of the things I went for manually. Like I'm about to go chargeback szn on this bot because it can't even cop me a damn Supreme gucci tee when I can guarantee I would have gotten it 100% manually.

Last edited:
  • You May Be Able To Snag A Pair If You Try Again. Due to high demand, release shoes filter on to the site to avoid any problems.

Their random capitalization irritates me almost as much as the impossibility of copping off their site(s).

No you need proxies if you get ip banned , server you might not need if you have low ping/fast internet , but I took a L on everything since I bought the bot when I can almost cop all of the things I went for manually. Yeezysupply I took a L on bot for some reason.
bingo, thats the only reason you would need them- and if you know how to avoid getting your IP banned then they don't matter at all (better ways than proxies for using other IPs for that same scenario too). It's more of your actual computer performance anyways

App came in clutch![emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
Just keep spamming the add to cart button. That's how I got through

Last edited:

bingo, thats the only reason you would need them- and if you know how to avoid getting your IP banned then they don't matter at all (better ways than proxies for using other IPs for that same scenario too). It's more of your actual computer performance anyways
What you mean by actual computer performance? I didn't know computer performance plays a huge part in bot performance. Why would it? You are not doing anything technical , but just sending/receiving packets of data to their server which is faster if you have lower ms(ping).

Last edited:
wont let me checkout, on the billing n shipping address page and it says processing///been like this for 20 min

how do i get thru fek

wont let me checkout, on the billing n shipping address page and it says processing///been like this for 20 min

how do i get thru fek
Try the "disable pop ups" method people were using for the Yeezy releases. Not sure how else you can get around that

Some advice to my NTers since this site has been very useful to me. Don't give up! I was able to add to cart and check out 2 minutes ago. I tried on my phone and tablet over and over

Back
Top Bottom