Adidas NMD thread

Gang, to any of you that ordered the Bapes via KDAK...I strongly suggest you file a claim within Paypal.  Likely not happening.  If you check the Jordan thread, you'll see that some shady stuff is afoot.  

http://niketalk.com/t/653472/jordan-retro-1-high-og-away-reverse-shattered-backboard/8790

KDAK was giving refunds to folks who asked for them and is now responding to anyone who contacts him with four word responses: "File claim through PayPal".  Oh and there are people saying they only got part of the order they ordered with them.  Oh and there are people noting that packages are marked as shipped and are not yet shipped.  Oh and their site is currently down (not saying permanently, but it's not a good sign when that happens).  Oh and Paypal has the seller listed as one they cannot reach.  I could go on.

Honestly, if KDAK gives out refunds to those that request them then they have a good chance of proving to everyone they are legit.  They have great prices so if they can keep the good faith they could shoulder through this.  This latest development though has me dubious.  
mean.gif

Gang, to any of you that ordered the Bapes via KDAK...I strongly suggest you file a claim within Paypal.  Likely not happening.  If you check the Jordan thread, you'll see that some shady stuff is afoot.  

http://niketalk.com/t/653472/jordan-retro-1-high-og-away-reverse-shattered-backboard/8790

KDAK was giving refunds to folks who asked for them and is now responding to anyone who contacts him with four word responses: "File claim through PayPal".  Oh and there are people saying they only got part of the order they ordered with them.  Oh and there are people noting that packages are marked as shipped and are not yet shipped.  Oh and their site is currently down (not saying permanently, but it's not a good sign when that happens).  Oh and Paypal has the seller listed as one they cannot reach.  I could go on.

Honestly, if KDAK gives out refunds to those that request them then they have a good chance of proving to everyone they are legit.  They have great prices so if they can keep the good faith they could shoulder through this.  This latest development though has me dubious.  
mean.gif
sorry i couldn't help it but..

A&O:

Good looking out for people in this thread.
Some people don't check all threads/news.
I know I don't. Respect.

Absolutely man. Happy to help.

Honestly I wouldn't have noticed this myself (I'm strictly an Adidas guy), but googled "KDAK Niketalk" on a whim and came upon that thread. Scrolling through that thread was like the end of the Usual Suspects where all the dots start getting connected.

KDAK IS KEYSER SOZE! :lol:

Who actually caught the restock of JP Black PK NMD on End by mistake? 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom