Adidas NMD thread

cant believe glitch pk restocked on adc????!!?? glad it was just the shrimp and the white

Looking to get my first pair of NMDs, but I have some questions.

Which one is better R1 or Primeknit in terms of comfort and fitment?

I currently have some ultraboost. If I get the R1 should I stay with the same size or do I need to go half size up? I'm a typical sz 11 and I had to go half size up on the Ultraboost.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Olives that just came in 
smokin.gif

Besides OG and nice kicks, these were my grails

Looking to get my first pair of NMDs, but I have some questions.

Which one is better R1 or Primeknit in terms of comfort and fitment?

I currently have some ultraboost. If I get the R1 should I stay with the same size or do I need to go half size up? I'm a typical sz 11 and I had to go half size up on the Ultraboost.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Primeknit all the way. Don't mess with the mesh. I wear a 12 in UB but I like size 11 in primeknit

The mesh is that bad huh?

Depending on the style/color, there are fans of one, other or both. Since some nmds can be a pain the ***** to buy, aim for the best. 1/2 to 1 down in pk, true in mesh and xr1s.
Your size may differ. Good luck.

Fyi: for my non-Asian NMD brothers still trying to learn Chinese off the fit chick's outfit, she's Bella not Gigi Hadid.
Google.

How's the fit of the Packers Nmd's? I watched OhItsTeddy's vid and he said they fit smaller than his other pk's

Last edited:
PK NMD has that ankle cuff that i hate. even though i like PK in general. i choose all the other materials for NMD besides PK since those have the normal ankle collar.

PK NMD has that ankle cuff that i hate. even though i like PK in general. i choose all the other materials for NMD besides PK since those have the normal ankle collar.
feel the same way

I like the R1's for that same reason over the PK

but if they could make a NMD R1 with PK and no Collar would be Awesome!!!

I've thrown UBs in the washer before, is it the same deal with PK nmds? Take out laces and put them in a bag? Anyone here have any experience. My beige and triple white nmds are still clean, but I worry about the Triple whites.

I've thrown UBs in the washer before, is it the same deal with PK nmds? Take out laces and put them in a bag? Anyone here have any experience. My beige and triple white nmds are still clean, but I worry about the Triple whites.

I've always been curious too on how to wash UBs. I just started getting into UBs I have the white reflective and the olive. What's the proper way to wash them without messing them up or yellowing them?

I've always been curious too on how to wash UBs. I just started getting into UBs I have the white reflective and the olive. What's the proper way to wash them without messing them up or yellowing them?

I just take the soles, laces out, then throw them in this mesh laundry bag with holes in it. Cold water, delicate and light soil. Then air dry. I did this to my silver ltd and my triple white 1.0s. they were both fine

Back
Top Bottom