Adidas NMD thread

Ever since ADC didn't ship me my V2s I've been super paranoid about shipping :lol: :smh:

I've never been cancelled but ADC did ship me two shoes with no shipping notification whatsoever, which Fed ex was on the verge of sending back because no one contacted me. It's a fun game, this whole "I wonder what happened with the product I paid for" thing.

Hmmm, not sure if I want the Greys or Black Tricolors now when they release in store at Flagships and in store/online at boutiques and footstores. That video has me debating it now. Hopefully, I can double up on the OG Blacks. That would definitely lean me in the direction of the Greys. 

so i've been reading that none of the black trico's have shipped yet? I'm still awaiting for that, my white trico and my king pushes to ship. All ordered on Saturday, no 40% discount.. Anything to be worried about?

Just got a shipping confirmation for my black trico's, those were ordered with the discount. Still waiting on confirmation on grey trico's which were purchased at full price.

Edit: just got confirmation for grey trico's

Last edited:
3 out of 5 shipped...unfortunately I wasn't able to take advantage of that 40% off error. 
tired.gif

If it makes you guys feel any better back when the Pharrell's came out my order status was "Waiting To Be Packed" even after I had already received them lol.

Historically, "Order Confirmed, Waiting to Be Packed" usually meant you were good to go. 

But for this release, my orders immediately went to that status after they were placed

3/6 adidas orders shipped

2/3 full price NMDs (white and black TriCos)
1/3 on 40% discount (apparel, still waiting on 2 NMDs)

Last edited:
so i've been reading that none of the black trico's have shipped yet? I'm still awaiting for that, my white trico and my king pushes to ship. All ordered on Saturday, no 40% discount.. Anything to be worried about?

Fyi: you read wrong. Missed some who posted since Sun morning that ADC shipped the black tricolor from initial morning drop.

Welp my black trico ordered got cancelled...any word on a rd at other stores ?

This is the most important heads up notice to all who haven't gotten shipping notice: actual order cancellation. You've helped by saying purchased regular price. Can you also let all know if order was initial morning drop or later restock, what size, how paid?

Then those affected can legit panic.

Anybody else's Glitchs from the restock on the 27th still on the "waiting to be packed" stage.
I think someone said theirs shipped either yesterday or saturday. They took their times with those orders.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom