Adidas NMD thread

Wow, my grey tricolor nmd is coming tmr and i still didn't receive my shipping conf for the black ones yet. Not complaining, but im really hoping i get the email by today.

Wow, my grey tricolor nmd is coming tmr and i still didn't receive my shipping conf for the black ones yet. Not complaining, but im really hoping i get the email by today.
same. 
indifferent.gif

Both my R2 orders have shipped and the cargo pack R1 is preparing to ship, all purchased with the 40% disco

still waiting on white trico from am drop. not even 2 full business days tho and ive had a pair of xr1's take 4 days to ship...

My White Tri's came in! I thought I didn't got them. I guess I put my email in wrong when checking out. They just showed up. I thought they were my TB uncaged joints

Nice! I'm hoping for a couple of those ghost orders to come through too haha

Nice! I'm hoping for a couple of those ghost orders to come through too haha
Man I was so bummed when I thought I missed the Grey Tricolors that I copped the Linen XR1s from SneakersNStuff. Then boom they just showed up today. Crazy luck.

Anyone in Chicago, Water Tower adidas has full run of the olive NMD R2's just sitting. They're comfy AF but I can't cop with that pattern. WAY comfier than mesh R1

Both white and black shipped this am. But the yeezy i ordered on the 23rd still waiting to be packed lol

Edit: I grabbed this pic from Twitter, they stated that this is in SoHo. I don't live anywhere near NYC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom