Adidas NMD thread

Besides the possibles from yzy mob's calendar, another pic:

So Adidas is keeping R1, R2, XR1 and new CS2 in the mix and adding colored boost. Wild times.

Intrigued by that gore-tex pair..if it'll keep my feet dry in the rainy pacific north west I'm down.

Damn i really tried, but im not feeling these grey tricos. I dunno what it is but theres nothing really about it that makes me want to keep em. Anybody got any ideas where i can unload these for a decent amount? Like stockx, ebay or goat. Really not trying to make a lot of money

any recommendations on which insoles to improve the comfort for NMDs?
Honestly, taking out any pair of insoles that come inside other sneakers you have and putting them into NMDs instantly makes them more comfortable. I highly recommend it.

Last edited:

Honestly, taking out any pair of insoles that come inside other sneakers you have and putting them into NMDs instantly makes them more comfortable. I highly recommend it.
I tried the insoles from my Ultra Boosts and they were mad comfy. Wish Adidas sold them straight up. 

For those who own various materials (OG mesh, neoprene olives, reflectives, etc) of the mesh NMDs, could you please chime in on the consistency of its sizing?

I am a size 8.5US for both Adidas (Pure Boost) and Nike (Roshe, Internationalist, Free RN), and I've read in many posts that you should go TTS for the mesh version.

However, for the 3m reflective white pair that I've received, the length is perfect with about 1cm of toe spacing, but the left foot's toe box feels quite shallow and uncomfortable. The right foot's toe box feels snug but comfortable, so I am uncertain whether it is simply a poor quality control issue.

I have another chance to buy the reflectives again, so I am wondering whether I should go for the same size, or go up half a size to a 9US.

I've never own a pair of size 9US sneakers, so I am afraid it might be too long.

Has anyone recently bought a pair of mesh reflectives?

Last edited:

For those who own various materials (OG mesh, neoprene olives, reflectives, etc) of the mesh NMDs, could you please chime in on the consistency of its sizing?

I am a size 8.5US for both Adidas (Pure Boost) and Nike (Roshe, Internationalist, Free RN), and I've read in many posts that you should go TTS for the mesh version.

However, for the 3m reflective white pair that I've received, the length is perfect with about 1cm of toe spacing, but the left foot's toe box feels quite shallow and uncomfortable. The right foot's toe box feels snug but comfortable, so I am uncertain whether it is simply a poor quality control issue.

I have another chance to buy the reflectives again, so I am wondering whether I should go for the same size, or go up half a size to a 9US.

I've never own a pair of size 9US sneakers, so I am afraid it might be too long.

Has anyone recently bought a pair of mesh reflectives?
If you go up to a 9 youll have about 2 cm of toe room which is too much imo but its really up to you.

I stick to the primeknit pairs as they stretch to your foot shape so there isnt any problems with toe box issues. Mesh is stiff and doesnt give much. 

Back
Top Bottom