Adidas NMD thread

don't know about others, but i go down .5 on both pk and mesh for the xr1's. wear a 10 for all nmd r1 and 9.5 for all xr1

Interesting. Well, I went TTS on my first XR1 Duck Camo. I hope it doesn't fit big. Thank you! Anyone else with their take on the sizing of XR1's?

For me personally, I've went TTS for the mesh XR1 and glad I did.  My toes are pretty much at the top point of the shoe and and this mesh material holds your foot very much like a glove.  

No worries, just trying to help where I can.

Any reason why you sold your black trico? I think they look dope.

I sold because my collection is getting rather large and needed to make some tough choices for the sake of being able to walk in my closet lol. In the end I am keeping my more rare NMDs and all of my Pharrells and Yeezys.

TOTALLY with you though, it's a very dope shoe and a great addition to anyone's collection. :smokin

For me personally, I've went TTS for the mesh XR1 and glad I did.  My toes are pretty much at the top point of the shoe and and this mesh material holds your foot very much like a glove.  

This is pleasing to hear. Although everyone is different on sizing preferences (snug or roomier), I really can't imagine a prime knit material and a mesh material both the same size would have the same fit as most often then not, mesh has always been true to size fit as the mesh is not as stretchy while the prime knit is much softer and stretchier hence the sizing difference.

don't know about others, but i go down .5 on both pk and mesh for the xr1's. wear a 10 for all nmd r1 and 9.5 for all xr1
Interesting. Well, I went TTS on my first XR1 Duck Camo. I hope it doesn't fit big. Thank you! Anyone else with their take on the sizing of XR1's?
I think you'll be fine. Honestly, I tried TTS first based off the feedback in here. Anywho, they were a little big, but mainly width wise. Tried on .5 down and they fit more securely around my foot so to speak. I felt the .5 down I was giving up more width than length. I think you're going to be fine especially if you have a wider foot. I could have probably gone either and been ok.

TTS 9.5, but feel more like a Tweener 9.75:

Size chart:

10 - Gel Lyte 3s and 5s, Ultra Boost 1.0 PKs and wool, although a 9.5 will work, Yeezy V2

9.5 - remastered Jordan 1s, 3s, 4s, 5s, leather lined Gel Lyte 3s.

9 - Stan Smiths(don't wear normal thickness socks or crew socks. I wear Uniqlo or Stance Super Invisibles so my socks aren't visible; however with "normal socks" I'd probably be TTS. Haven't tried any on with "normal socks" in forever) NMD XR1(see above about TTS 9.5) and NMD R1s. Tubular Shadow Knit. Same sizing scenario as the XR1s. Originally bought my TTS, but were too loose width wise, so went .5 down. Like the XR1s, my toes are nearly touching the toebox, but the TTS they felt loose width wise.

8.5 - PK Stan Smiths (see size 9, "regular" Stan Smith sock comments. 9 may have worked with normal socks)

Typically, I make an effort to try on shoes with my thicker cotton no show socks vice say Stance Super Invisibles or Uniqlo's. This way, I know when I put normal socks on, they're not going to be too tight for my liking. 

Last edited:
You're looking for the XR1 White Camos that released today? Or are you referring to another pair? 

NK had a restock on the white camo R1's. Missed it cause I thought the alert I was getting on my app was for an XR1. Had my eye on the white camo R1's since they came out months ago.

You're looking for the XR1 White Camos that released today? Or are you referring to another pair? 
NK had a restock on the white camo R1's. Missed it cause I thought the alert I was getting on my app was for an XR1. Had my eye on the white camo R1's since they came out months ago.
I looked up the white Duck Camos and they were still on FTL, so i figured I was off target. Saw the R1s you were referring to after I googled the NMDs. Anyway, weird how I already deleted my post, but you were able to quote it lol.  Must have done it through email? Curious now haha

Back
Top Bottom