Adidas NMD thread

Copped black tri-colors on the Champs app this morning. Forgot that I entered the End Launch that's closing in about an hour. For a change, I'm glad chances are slim that I'll hit. If I do, looks like an oop for a 9.0 is coming to this thread. 
laugh.gif

Dam got to the mall just now and they said they opened at 8 due to holiday hours smh and ftl said they didn't get their shipment yet

What's the deal?? Numbers on these? White versus black? my local shop has them wondering if I should take a ride now

Last edited:
I hit Packer NMD on END... it was funny as I didnt think i'd get it and entered last minute.... then hit it 15 mins later.

Last edited:
My cousin was at UTC mall this morning and they told him the same thing. Maybe all of SD is the same. I'm out here in LA trying to find him a pair right now.

Called both UTC and Esco stores and both told me Wed. FV didn't pick up.

Last edited:
What's the odds on hitting the END raffle? Anyone here ever hit?

Copped black tri-colors on the Champs app this morning. Forgot that I entered the End Launch that's closing in about an hour. For a change, I'm glad chances are slim that I'll hit. If I do, looks like an oop for a 9.0 is coming to this thread. 
laugh.gif
Say End has 100 pairs for each of the Tri color PK...

And 20-30K sign ups.

What are the odds?

I know we're on the topic of tricos but can anyone chime in on sizing for the french beige NMDs? Do they fit the same as other PK NMDs?

I know the consensus sizing for PK's is .5 down.. im a TTS 8 in mesh nmd and UB. I know some people also went full size down on the vapour greys and even the winter wools.

Damn i guess i'll throw an insole in then cause the size i found is my true size 9. A 8.5 fits me perfect in the tricos.

Yeah .5 down on PK's should be safe. Just saw posts here saying that they even went full size down on these tricos. I myself had to take .5 down on the white tricos coz thats the only size left in Overkill. Have yet to try these. Kinda worried coz vapour greys and japan black full size down went well for me. Lol

Back
Top Bottom