Adidas NMD thread

A lot of stores will have late shipments due to holiday traffic

But for those still waiting on instore stock, I'd be skeptical of their delivery receive date. Still would call/stop by couple times next days. Tons of people out for sales/returns and kids out from school. Saw an elementary school kid this weekend w/same vintage whites I sold couple weeks back. Had me laughing at future sneakerhead in making.

Fyi on that sizing question between the Japan/France pack and the tricolor/sunglow pack, the pk pattern styles are different. Said this back at initial drop-My greys are bit bigger than my blk & sun glows. Went 0.5 down on both to 10.

Edit: correction sun glow was size 11 W.

Last edited:
Called both UTC and Esco stores and both told me Wed. FV didn't pick up.
Picked up the black ones at esco this morning. Told me FV was the only store that got them and it was only a few. Didn't even bother. They actually didn't tell me when they were expecting the white ones, so I was planning on calling them everyday. Good to know it may be Wednesday.

Walked into my local Champs and picked up, no line no wait . I think brick and mortar was better than online this time around

View media item 2276104
Just came from champs with this picture. I couldn't convince myself to buy. The annoyance of the collar is too much. I understand the hype and feel of the shoes overall. Resale is gonna drop, which is good.

Yea, there's gonna be negatIve resale on these meaning you're gonna have to lose a little to move them haha.
copped the wrong size accidently on the first adc drop. couldnt even move em for retail plus shipping... ended up returning em to an adidas outlet lol

Might have been answered already but does anyone know what the smallest size is? My wife loves the white pair but she's a size 5...

Thank you in advance

Just came from champs with this picture. I couldn't convince myself to buy. The annoyance of the collar is too much. I understand the hype and feel of the shoes overall. Resale is gonna drop, which is good.
your fit dont help the sneakers much in imo... 

Does anyone remember which site has the winter wools for 206? I saw it the other day here but I can't remember which site it was.

YCMC just cancelled my black tri-colors. Hopefully Bodega blesses me with my white tri-colors. 
frown.gif

Thumbs down for PK's being discluded from employee discount. Still copped the white joints, waiting for my store to get the black ones. As someone mentioned before, all "Foot" stores are getting late shipments.

I'm sure I'm in the minority but PK NMDs feel much better to me snug going down a full size.

Back
Top Bottom