Adidas NMD thread

Same here but the status change to Scheduled.

If they cancel it's fine too. I just want to see it before make a decision to keep or return it.
The fact that a lot of us are in this boat makes me feel a little more confident they will ship, but I'm with you on the cancellation.

roll.gif

Still on the hunt for a black trico in 11. Tried to order from an overseas site called Blue Tomato to get that 15% off and it was a hot mess - they want me to pay by direct bank transfer...

Still on the hunt for a size 11.5 for grey trico.
UK or US?
Inflammable has a US 11 though. 

If you have a way of buying from sites that ship only within EUR then you are in luck, they are literally just there waiting to be purchased.

Last edited:
Can anyone help me out? I've started getting a stain on my Olive NMDs. Near the toe box. I tried cleaning it but nada. Almost seems like it's adhesive or something. Any ideas on how to fix it?
Doesn't look like a stain, just looks like its from wear and tear

Man, I have been looking for the Sz8  NMD R1 Triple Black and it's a extremely hard ... Any help it's appreciated!

What you mean? Locally - I haven't done ton of research in where to find them ...

Locally I seen a few NDM like grey tri color green joints and a few others but the triple black been gone.... had a couple of people flake out on me ... so its all good ....

shoutout to @briggs713
  for hooking it up for retail plus ship on the white tri-co's.  That is what NT fam is all about....looking forward getting them in hand

You're welcome bro. Just doing by my part within the Nike talk community. Enjoy them [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

P.S. We want some on foot shots when you get them !

What you mean? Locally - I haven't done ton of research in where to find them ...

Locally I seen a few NDM like grey tri color green joints and a few others but the triple black been gone.... had a couple of people flake out on me ... so its all good ....
Was wondering where you've looked online such as ebay/goat/stockx etc.

Back
Top Bottom