Adidas NMD thread

laugh.gif

Alot of salty people here, just asked a question smh [emoji]128532[/emoji]

A lot of people getting spoon fed info, when they have all the tools to find it themselves. That being said, I think these will settle to the $200-300 range. Seems like there was a lot of pairs, around 20k if info from previous pages was accurate.

Also, I got a pair. Zero salt.

Last edited:
A lot of people getting spoon fed info, when they have all the tools to find it themselves. That being said, I think these will settle to the $200-300 range. Seems like there was a lot of pairs, around 20k if info from previous pages was accurate.

Also, I got a pair. Zero salt.

Doesn't have to do with being spoon fed anything like this and most other releases it's a draw of luck... I happen to luck out and get 2 pairs... Some not all users get mad or salty when a person asks a question. Yes I can go look on ebay or stockx to check out resale prices but I wanna post to keep the thread going and start a convo

Last edited:
 Doesn't have to do with being spoon fed anything like this and most other releases it's a draw of luck... U happen to luck out and get 2 pairs... Some not all users get mad or salty when a person asks a question. Yes I can go in ebay or stockx to check out resale prices but I wanna post to keep the thread going and start a convo
This thread won't keep going with all the people who's in currently, most of them will return to ghost/lurk mode once all the orders are shipped or have arrived. 

I'm guessing 90% will banish 
roll.gif

This thread won't keep going with all the people who's in currently, most of them will return to ghost/lurk mode once all the orders are shipped or have arrived. 

I'm guessing 90% will banish :rofl:

On to the next..... People who are still looking to cop will stay around... Why not enjoy while we here while... Lol how much nt has change over the years lol [emoji]128513[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:

I'm guessing 90% will banish 
roll.gif
On to the next..... People who are still looking to cop will stay around... Why not enjoy while we here while... Lol how much nt has change over the years lol [emoji]128513[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji]
I'm enjoying it If you've saw my posts lately ... the madness is fun 

But I was just saying :D I was not even interested in the OGs this morning. Didn't even tried 

Quick question - does anyone here use sneaker protector? Do you find that it becomes a dust magnet after applying the protector? Seems like it leaves an oily layer on the shoes?

Quick question - does anyone here use sneaker protector? Do you find that it becomes a dust magnet after applying the protector? Seems like it leaves an oily layer on the shoes?
Almost never, but I think products like Jason Markk Repel work fine. 

i don't use it but I've heard its hella slippery on surfaces like mall floors.

even more slippery when it gets wet from rain

#staysafefam

Last edited:
I hadn't heard from Size? In well over 12 hours and my status was marked as processing. Only now has it switched to "Accepted". Cautiously optimistic because of how long it took.

Back
Top Bottom