Adidas NMD thread

I hadn't heard from Size? In well over 12 hours and my status was marked as processing. Only now has it switched to "Accepted". Cautiously optimistic because of how long it took.

Like I say every post release, ya'll need to chill. Enjoy your weekend and stop stressing over nothing, if it ships it ships. If it doesn't then too bad, better luck next time. You did the hard part of getting an order in nothing you do especially worrying and constantly checking the status will change the outcome. Spend the time with your family, friends, or girl instead of stressing out over some sneakers.

Last edited:
How do you check the progression on size?
I click on Track my Order at the top of the website. According to others, they have seen their order cancelled even when it reaches the final point, so I wouldn't bank on having them until the package is in your hands.

every release is the same "no email or update on my order".... Well most shops will not ship on day of order. If its EU, check their time and you will see why . I think only Naked ships same day/24hours depending on timezone or they did on the yeezys

Last edited:
every release is the same "no email or update on my order".... Well most shops will not ship on day of order. If its EU, check their time and you will see why . I think only Naked ships same day/24hours depending on timezone or they did on the yeezys
Yeah I expect nothing done on a Sunday either. 

I hadn't heard from Size? In well over 12 hours and my status was marked as processing. Only now has it switched to "Accepted". Cautiously optimistic because of how long it took.
Same, but its the weekend so I am not TOO worried

who am i kidding... actually panicking 

For the peeps that still waiting shipping email from Size?

Did you order from the moment it went live or after a few hours from the app?

Cos i've seen people received their shipping email already from size

Size sended me an email that they canceled my order and the money was given back and I check again on my account I have a charge from them so idk what's going on

Size sended me an email that they canceled my order and the money was given back and I check again on my account I have a charge from them so idk what's going on
it will probably take 1 week for your money to get back, like i said before i avoid size? during hyped releases as the very notorious for overselling and cancelling orders, i didnt even try with them yesterday because i am sure they will just hold my money for 1 week.

Almost never, but I think products like Jason Markk Repel work fine. 
i don't use it but I've heard its hella slippery on surfaces like mall floors.

even more slippery when it gets wet from rain

#staysafefam
Do you guys reckon its not worth it?

Not sure if i should invest in some repel/crep protect or if i should just wear as is, and just clean when required?

if you're the 200th+ person in line; what makes you think you'll get a pair LMFAO
roll.gif
I was in a bigger Line in SLC for a layover, You'll be fine! 
wink.gif

Are any US Boutiques releasing these?
Apparently, most if not almost all US boutiques (mostly East Coast or Midwest) that were suppose to get pairs in, had their shipments from Adidas delayed. These boutiques (east coast) are expecting some shipments sometime next week. 

However, the vast majority of US boutiques have got nothing in so far. Especially, West Coast boutiques who haven't even noted the shoes on social media whatsoever. One Bay Area boutique said their store's shipment was delayed until spring (probably March). 

So, for those who missed out on ADC or the European boutique release, you still have a slight chance with US boutiques. 

CNY UB for NMD OG, who wins? 
Hmmm, it depends on the size. US size 11 and up go for $360-500. I think there is an offer for a sz 12 of $500 on GOAT at the moment while I've seen most sz 11 and 11.5 sell around $360-400. Size 10.5 goes for around $320-360 and most sizes 10 or smaller go for around $275-320. 

The OG NMD is currently sitting at around $250-350 from what I've seen. You mentioned size 10.5 specifically. I'd give it to CNY 3.0 by a slight margin in that trade. 

Last edited:

Hmmm, it depends on the size. US size 11 and up go for $360-500. I think there is an offer for a sz 12 of $500 on GOAT at the moment while I've seen most sz 11 and 11.5 sell around $360-400. Size 10.5 goes for around $320-360 and most sizes 10 or smaller go for around $275-320. 

The OG NMD is currently sitting at around $250-350 from what I've seen. You mentioned size 10.5 specifically. I'd give it to CNY 3.0 by a slight margin in that trade. 
Thank you! I appreciate the input brother. It really helps a lot.

Thank you! I appreciate the input brother. It really helps a lot.
In the long run, the CNY 3.0 wins by a significant margin in the US. ADC had like 300 something pairs of the CNY 3.0 and only 4 US Adidas flagships got pairs across the country. Less than 50 pairs each I imagine. 

Meanwhile, the OG NMD had nearly 20K pair on ADC. 20k vs. 300. Yikes! US boutiques didn't even get the CNY 3.0 and for the OG NMD, their shipments are delayed. After the US boutiques get their pairs in and ADC pairs have saturated the market, I doubt the OG NMD is selling higher than $250-300. Even a year from now, maybe a bit over $300 imo just because of its status as the OG. 

On the other hand, the CNY 3.0 wasn't hard anywhere as difficult to cop in Asia where they were released in larger numbers. Most resellers of the CNY 3.0 are from Taiwan, Hong Kong and Dubai. Now, the demand for these is highest in the US followed by Europe. For whatever reason (generating hype, marketing, etc.), Adidas decided to keep the supply highest where demand was lowest and vice versa. 

Last edited:

In the long run, the CNY 3.0 wins by a significant margin in the US. ADC had like 300 something pairs of the CNY 3.0 and only 4 US Adidas flagships got pairs across the country. Less than 50 pairs each I imagine. 

Meanwhile, the OG NMD had nearly 20K pair on ADC. 20k vs. 300. Yikes! US boutiques didn't even get the CNY 3.0 and for the OG NMD, their shipments are delayed. After the US boutiques get their pairs and ADC pairs have saturated the market, I doubt the OG NMD is selling higher than $250-300. 

On the other hand, the CNY 3.0 wasn't hard anywhere as difficult to cop in Asia where they were released in larger numbers. Most resellers of the CNY 3.0 are from Taiwan, Hong Kong and Dubai. Now, the demand for these is highest in the US followed by Europe. For whatever reason (generating hype, marketing, etc.), Adidas decided to keep the supply highest where demand was lowest and vice versa. 
Yeah, I agree with this. I'm really interested in how the markets go. I'm from the Philippines and we didn't get a local release for both, but a lot of resellers got the CNYs so they are a bit saturated for a moment here. As for the OGs, we barely have them here. OGs right now are slightly over the CNYs in resale price, but I'm not too sure how it would fluctuate in the long run.

Back
Top Bottom