Adidas NMD thread

Wow these OG's are horrible!!! First and last pair of NMD. These are just not for me.
I hate the fit, I hate the overall look, I hate the lacing system

Welp
roll.gif

I think its the opposite, I think its odd they would leave this out since its part of their official logo and on every NMD heel support.

I don't typically see that used in that way though. Nike doesn't use it on their logo on their clothing/apparel but they do use it on college team logos on items they manufacture. I just checked every piece of clothing I'm wearing and none of them have the (R) with the brand name or logo. Oh well.

Because I wanted to try out the nmd model. Never tried them on but now I know.

I could probabaly wear them if I customized the lacing system, but still not the black OG colorway

I just don't get the hype

I could probabaly wear them if I customized the lacing system, but still not the black OG colorway

Yet the hype got you to buy them...

Gotta love someone in the forums who always instigates.

Have you ever bought a model to try them out to see if you like them? Not like I can just go into a store and try them on. Sometimes seeing them in hand is the only way to know.

I'm also a broke college student so if I don't like them I can always sell them? Or for trades

Yes the hype made me buy them

Have you ever bought a model to try them out to see if you like them? Not like I can just go into a store and try them on. Sometimes seeing them in hand is the only way to know.

I'm also a broke college student so if I don't like them I can always sell them? Or for trades

No I have never bought a shoe that I didn't like the overall look of. What I'm struggling with here is why you wanted to try them in the first place if not for hype?

No I have never bought a shoe that I didn't like the overall look of. What I'm struggling with here is why you wanted to try them in the first place if not for hype?

Well yea of course I liked the look of them, so that's why I bought them. But once I had them on feet, I realized I don't like them? It's not unheard of

I think he's mostly wondering why you bought it if you said you hated the overall look of it since that's the reason people buy things, if you already disliked the look then why would you purchase it since that look is pretty universal on feet.

ADC OG pair delivered, FLAMES.

I have an average width foot, and the shoe seems to run long.

1/2 size down would be perfect, but I'm not complaining.

Not going to bother trying to trade either, not worth the headache.

Liking the look of a shoe from seeing it on Instagram is completely different then seeing it on feet. It's only until you get them in hand do you make your own true conclusions. Of course I liked the look of them, bought them, then realized the NMD is not for me

It's not science

Yet the hype got you to buy them...

Guy it sounds like the hype did make you buy them from what you've said.

You wearing them after you said you hated the look really makes it seem like the hype got to you.

But why is that so bad? Now you know you don't like them for sure.

Back
Top Bottom