Adidas NMD thread

I personally bought pairs at 230-240 so I don't see why people would sell on eBay for 220

Just go the OG's in.  I got TTS because my half size down was OOS when i ordered.  It does fit long, so I slapped an insole in there and all is good now.  I like it with a tiny bit of toe room as long as the heel of my feet is solid against the heel of the shoes.    I'm quite happy with these kicks.  
pimp.gif

So my pair originially said delivery on 1/19..this morning it showed out for delivery..now im getting this..anyone have this before?

View media item 2303446

I've personally never seen that message.

I'm not sure why the shipper (Adidas or whatever site you bought it from) would specify not delivering until 1/19. Doesn't really make sense to request that option, but maybe there's something I'm missing.

To me, it looks like your package was originally scheduled to deliver 1/19, was bumped up to deliver 1/18 (was probably ahead of schedule somewhere along the line haul) but then was pushed back to 1/19 when it got to the local terminal for delivery.

Delivery dates can be tricky when something is in the pipeline. It's not uncommon for dates to be pushed forward or back depending on transit times, but normally not more than a day.

Give it another day. If it's still not out for delivery tomorrow I might start sweatin it.

Last edited:
If I can't size swap these 8's, I'll straight up just return to adidas store....better than breaking even with the possible hassle of a bad transaction on fleabay. Most I've seen pairs go for is 300, but minus fees on whatever platform, you're looking at maybe a 50-70 profit right now. So not worth it. 

If I can't size swap these 8's, I'll straight up just return to adidas store....better than breaking even with the possible hassle of a bad transaction on fleabay. Most I've seen pairs go for is 300, but minus fees on whatever platform, you're looking at maybe a 50-70 profit right now. So not worth it. 
Which size you need?

Why don't you get rid of it to a forum member? Or sell for a good deal but lower than most are asking for and still make a small profit? An extra $20 or so in your pockets and a happy buyer.

Why not put it up on goat or stockx?

Last edited:
It's nice that many were able to get their hands on these finally. Given how adidas' initial marketing campaign was like that of a GR performance runner and they emphasized the red and blue so much, it didn't make sense for these to be as limited as they were. For me personally this colorway is the NMD. The colorblocking on the blocks on other releases just didn't make sense. For me what set this model apart from other pk/boost models was the blocks. The only other release I even remotely liked was the white OG (sidebar: I feel they would have been much better with a black outsole). Anyway, congrats to those that really wanted this pair the first time around and missed out. :lol: to those that paid resale. Welcome aboard to those that slept last time. Maybe now people will stop beasting over Champs exclusive mesh pairs? Maybe in 2018.

Anyone else get NMD xr1 from ADC recently in a weird box? I got the triple whites & they came in an odd looking black box with the adidas (3 stripe) logo on the top with a sketchy sticker on the side with the product BB1967, size etc. 

Anyone else get NMD xr1 from ADC recently in a weird box? I got the triple whites & they came in an odd looking black box with the adidas (3 stripe) logo on the top with a sketchy sticker on the side with the product BB1967, size etc. 
Is it the black box with the like embossed three stripes across the top? Both of my XR1s came in those.

I've personally never seen that message.

I'm not sure why the shipper (Adidas or whatever site you bought it from) would specify not delivering until 1/19. Doesn't really make sense to request that option, but maybe there's something I'm missing.

To me, it looks like your package was originally scheduled to deliver 1/19, was bumped up to deliver 1/18 (was probably ahead of schedule somewhere along the line haul) but then was pushed back to 1/19 when it got to the local terminal for delivery.

Delivery dates can be tricky when something is in the pipeline. It's not uncommon for dates to be pushed forward or back depending on transit times, but normally not more than a day.

Give it another day. If it's still not out for delivery tomorrow I might start sweatin it.
It was from Adidas.com.

I appreciated the response...my first pair was delivered today this was actually my second pairs on the same account w same address and same cc.

But it shipped like 12 hours later. Well see what happens tomorrow

Anyone ever get a FedEx tracking number with 34 characters? Doesnt start with the normal 7 prefix

Last edited:
It was black with diagonal white stripes & the label on the side was probably 1x2 or at least half the size it usually is and not in the bottom left... 

My pair from ADC just came, black box, but the sticker that usually goes in the heel area, was on the paper sheet inside, anyone have this too?

Back
Top Bottom