Adidas NMD thread

wish ADC would let me checkout this NMD OG that's been in my Cart for a week now 
mean.gif

Hi GuyS,need help to check if this is legit, as i am buying from a reseller.Sorry for been a noob. Appreciate your help. Thanks[IMG]

[/quote]
fake, shape is off, stripes and lace holes are off even the tag is put in the wrong place.

Last edited:
Thank you guys ( yaluyeow, metalspine ,alehkcis , my78meth , summeroflove) for great advice ! Appreciate it !

I stopped reading pms fellas.
A friend of mine is gonna meet up the guy today. Sorry

Will let you know if anything else pops out or if my friend founds something off

I received two pairs of the OG PK's, one in my normal Adidas size (US 12) and one half size down (US 11.5). If you have never felt the particular PK used with NMD_R1's it is pretty radically different than say, an Ultra Boost. It is much  looser and more pliable. That said, the 12's do fit notably large. I have about a full thumb's width between my big toe and the front of the shoe. 
if you are saying your normal adidas size is US12, and you have a full thumb space in your NMD OG in your "normal" adidas size, then you are buying all your adidas in the wrong size ^^

Ok, I have been wearing NMD's for a while now but I have yet to find a way to lace up my laces that I like/look good... Anyone got any advice?

Ok, I have been wearing NMD's for a while now but I have yet to find a way to lace up my laces that I like/look good... Anyone got any advice?

bro i found the best tutorial on youtube. you basically double lace. changed my life lol i'll try and hunt it down for you.

Premier needs to stop these random weekday drops. Selling OG NMD's at 5 PM on a weekday. Only people coming are those who live/work in San Mateo, students or resellers. Prefer scheduled weekend drops.

Forget being at the right place at the right time. It would take me 40 minutes to commute down from SF during rush hour. They are probably almost sold out of the OG's. Announced 6 minutes ago. I rather semi-camp rather than these random social media drops.

I saw their IG post about 10 min late and tried flying out there from SF. Got there around 5:30-5:40 and there was already like 40 - 50 people to the end of the block.

Seemed like they had a decent amount but I missed my size 10 by about 3 people. Ended up grabbing a size 5 for my girl so I guess wasn't a total loss

I heard there suppose to drop either today or tomorrow at Blends SA so keep you eye out on their IG post FAM! Online tomorrow at 9am according to blends twitter account!

S/O to Blends Costa Mesa for the random post & drop on IG!!! [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
These bad boys sat on Hanon all day yesterday. Too ALL my self control to NOT buy a pair! Even with international shipping that beats Resale! 
Hi GuyS,need help to check if this is legit, as i am buying from a reseller.Sorry for been a noob. Appreciate your help. Thanks[IMG]

[/quote]
Man it is SUPER hard to tell by a hand full of photos on a message board or FB/IG ect group. Check out Youtube just search "NMD fake" and you'll see a few REAL good videos. A few of the comments such as the "R" looks off to me had me cracking up! That the ONLY beef you got? That the best advise? Guys lets be real! 

Check for consistancy: Does the out sole and mid sole on both shoes line up? is the thinkness of the out sole seem to be the same as known pair or photos? The biggest tips I learned (again youtube has EVERY answer to EVERY question ever asked! LOL!!) The nipples on the back heal of the boost even and pronounced. The PK on the color...this was a biggie for me...The PK on the color when you strech it out there should be a "Clear" seperation like when you pull on a sweater. The fakes are like one piece and you will not see a thining or stretching of the PK just the material pull...like pulling a tee shirt.

Again you tube is your friend.

These bad boys sat on Hanon all day yesterday. Too ALL my self control to NOT buy a pair! Even with international shipping that beats Resale! 

Man it is SUPER hard to tell by a hand full of photos on a message board or FB/IG ect group. Check out Youtube just search "NMD fake" and you'll see a few REAL good videos. A few of the comments such as the "R" looks off to me had me cracking up! That the ONLY beef you got? That the best advise? Guys lets be real! 

Check for consistancy: Does the out sole and mid sole on both shoes line up? is the thinkness of the out sole seem to be the same as known pair or photos? The biggest tips I learned (again youtube has EVERY answer to EVERY question ever asked! LOL!!) The nipples on the back heal of the boost even and pronounced. The PK on the color...this was a biggie for me...The PK on the color when you strech it out there should be a "Clear" seperation like when you pull on a sweater. The fakes are like one piece and you will not see a thining or stretching of the PK just the material pull...like pulling a tee shirt.

Again you tube is your friend.
They were sitting at Hanon? I checked once they dropped and it seemed like it was sold out within 15 minutes, if that.

[/quote]
definitely fake for sure.  block colors are off. collar is not that yellow, should be a hint of dark yellow. box art is incorrect, box art is also printed weirdly.

boost is very real-like but definitely fake boost.

rubber tape below toes side is not bumpy surface but smooth surface.

reference: studied NMD OG since 12/2015

Back
Top Bottom