Adidas NMD thread

In other news, got my 12.5 in today- can't wait to break these out this weekend. After 13 months and 2 pairs of the wrong size I can finally wear the original pair of NMDs that I was after. Big thanks to @jdubb23451 and @dante01990 for making this work for everybody
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Resale sucks, why would you?
They're decent trade bait if nothing else, I bet you could work out a deal for some UB  (a little cash added depending on which pair)- but I feel like olive 2.0 or navy 1.0s would be a fair trade on these

They're decent trade bait if nothing else, I bet you could work out a deal for some UB  (a little cash added depending on which pair)- but I feel like olive 2.0 or navy 1.0s would be a fair trade on these
​True, I'd probably trade my extra pair of 12 OGs for 12 in Japan City Packs...

Does anyone know if Foot District refunds VAT? I ordered a pair of black Tri-Color NMDs from their site the other day and I noticed that it was 180 Euros at checkout. I know that some of the EU sites remove the VAT after you enter your shipping address. Foot District website did not remove it after address was entered. I am just trying to see if anyone here has ordered from them and had the VAT either removed or refunded.

Oh thats more like it lmao....

I was like cmon fam lol
LOL Yeah both Japan NMDs are 250-300 or so now.

Just so many NMD OGs on sale right now, probably 240-260 is realistic.

Will probably go up in a few months. I'd honestly just dump my pair...

Thanks @trugentlmn  @wuchi01  @balmainish  @DesD1  @GeneralTsou  

@GeneralTsou  congrats Fam - glad you got the price you wanted

@sjc83  makes sense that the shop is in Cleve. Which shop is it?

@Masterpiece52  Costa Rica was hella fun. Ziplining was unbelievable - the mountains allow for really high and long lines, I ziplined in the Dominican before - Dominican doesn't compare. Plus its rapid fire ziplining in CR, line after line with tandem lines in between. They have a few craft breweries so there's good beer to drink, the people are really laid back and friendly. 

First place we stayed in was in the rainforest so we had to hike 2km to get to the villa. It was cool to see the wildlife during the day. At night you could hear the howler monkeys jumping on the roof. The place had huge windows and no blinds so the occasional bird/monkey would hit a window and we'd hear a thud - We weren't sure what it was at first. We went horseback riding once and really hit it off with the owner, he took us back to his house/ranch and let us ride his show/competition horses for free. I had never been horseback riding before so it was cool to dance on a horse and gallop through the mountains. Horses are fast man, my horse was named Walker as in (Texas Ranger).

The second place was by the ocean, it was tight to wake up to the waves. The owners of the place were very well-off - their entire home was gorgeous, the infinity pool was life goals. 

Taxi cabs are red and it's common courtesy to ride shotgun. Instead of a typical hello/bye, people say "Pura Vida" which translates to "Pure Life". 

The pace of life is a lot slower over there, kinda refreshing in a way. A lot less materialistic, more minimalistic.

Sorry to derail the thread, happy NMD friday y'all! 

Thanks @trugentlmn  @wuchi01  @balmainish  @DesD1  @GeneralTsou  

@GeneralTsou  congrats Fam - glad you got the price you wanted

@sjc83  makes sense that the shop is in Cleve. Which shop is it?

@Masterpiece52  Costa Rica was hella fun. Ziplining was unbelievable - the mountains allow for really high and long lines, I ziplined in the Dominican before - Dominican doesn't compare. Plus its rapid fire ziplining in CR, line after line with tandem lines in between. They have a few craft breweries so there's good beer to drink, the people are really laid back and friendly. 

First place we stayed in was in the rainforest so we had to hike 2km to get to the villa. It was cool to see the wildlife during the day. At night you could hear the howler monkeys jumping on the roof. The place had huge windows and no blinds so the occasional bird/monkey would hit a window and we'd hear a thud - We weren't sure what it was at first. We went horseback riding once and really hit it off with the owner, he took us back to his house/ranch and let us ride his show/competition horses for free. I had never been horseback riding before so it was cool to dance on a horse and gallop through the mountains. Horses are fast man, my horse was named Walker as in (Texas Ranger).

The second place was by the ocean, it was tight to wake up to the waves. The owners of the place were very well-off - their entire home was gorgeous, the infinity pool was life goals. 

Taxi cabs are red and it's common courtesy to ride shotgun. Instead of a typical hello/bye, people say "Pura Vida" which translates to "Pure Life". 

The pace of life is a lot slower over there, kinda refreshing in a way. A lot less materialistic, more minimalistic.

Sorry to derail the thread, happy NMD friday y'all! 
nice avi and cole reference on the name. 
nthat.gif

CR is def on the to do list in the next 1-2 years. friend has been hyping it up for a while

Back
Top Bottom